1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. ProbingThoughts

ProbingThoughts Fapstronaut

Nice job MattDog!

One Eyed Owl and Marcus Aurelius like this.
  2. Super Saiyan God

Super Saiyan God Fapstronaut

Alright, but I had to anyway I relapsed. I could've fought it as well, frustrated. Can i ask how to bounce back from a relapse?

3. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

4. Poco a poco, bro. For me, PM used to be a daily thing and sometimes multiple times a day. I have an app called habit tracker that I've been using for M since August of last year. Each night I check off whether or not I used P or M. And since I've been tracking myself on that app I've been 235 days M free. That's obviously in total, although I wish it were consecutively, it still helps to know that even though I still struggle with it I'm holding myself accountable.

Streaks are good motivation and they work. Just look at the AA. My old boss had his old chips that they give out for a certain number of days. But maybe shift your perspective a little bit if that helps and compare yourself to where you used to be. Instead of thinking, "I used PM X many times this month" look at how many times you didn't use it! Hope this helps. Keep up your training!!! Haha

5. ProbingThoughts

Don't beat yourself up. Learn what triggered you; did you bring your computer into your bedroom, did you go to a site you knew was dangerous for you, were you bored, were you angry? If you can find what triggered you, you can learn. If you can learn from your relapse it isn't a failure. Always forward. Never straight.

6. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

7. VeerNappage

VeerNappage Fapstronaut

Checking in for Day 8. It's Padawan time!

8. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

9. FluffyAmygdala

FluffyAmygdala Fapstronaut

Check-in Day 26. I finally donated to defend NoFap

10. ProbingThoughts

Day 8 - I'm entering the shit storm I can can feel it. Days 7-14 are usually the most difficult for me. Words of encouragement are welcome. I can do it but god damn it's nice knowing there are others guys out there like you to help me through it.

11. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

12. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

13. mouton1998

mouton1998 Fapstronaut

Day 18/29
    After 2 months of only video-calling, finally tomorrow I'll be able to go outside with my girlfriend! I'm very thrilled!

14. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

15. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

16. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

When I read that all I could think of was
    [​IMG]

17. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check-in Day 7