1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will this be considered relapse?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by collard177, May 3, 2020.

1. collard177

collard177 Fapstronaut

im seeing my girlfriend in 3 weeks but ive stayed away from PMO for 6 days cause ive been addicted to it. it i O with from my gf, would that be considered a relapse? is it fine O with another female or should i stay away from it all together?

2. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

You set your own boundaries.

Some refrain from all intentional orgasm (known as "hard mode" or "no PMO"), usually because they aren't in a relationship, but sometimes also if they are. Others refrain only from orgasm through self-stimulation (known as "no PM").

That's how I understand it, anyway

kropo82, IbrahimViking and Gmork like this.
  3. collard177

collard177 Fapstronaut

would this help rewire my brain from P or does simply not looking at P rewire it?

IbrahimViking likes this.
  4. Monu420

Monu420 New Fapstronaut

Fuck your girl without ejaculating .

5. collard177

collard177 Fapstronaut

just blue ball myself

6. For my wife and kids

For my wife and kids Fapstronaut

I think you should consider the intimacy level of the sex, are you present and taking in her whole body and mind or do you go elsewhere In your head? If so then maybe you could consider it a relapse if on the other hand you orgasm with her in your mind maybe that’s not a relapse and will help you rewire your brain to how sex is supposed to be.

7. IbrahimViking

IbrahimViking Fapstronaut

Yes, I think doing it with your girlfriend could even help along the way. But beware of the "chaser effect" - don't PMO after you part.

collard177 likes this.