1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How are you doing?

Go to the Forum section.

1. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

Hey everybody. Let's check in, I know that this lockdown has been tough on lots of us. So, how are you doing? What are you doing to stay strong?

Huskerjim likes this.
  2. Surprised there are no replies here.

I'm new, but I'm doing pretty well so far. Still having feeling of guilt and shame, which are taxing at times, but I'm managing through it.

!mkj! and Tannhauser like this.
  3. ancientdreamer

ancientdreamer Fapstronaut

Hey, I’m new to this group too but figured I could learn some things. I’m doing alright, just trying to get everything under control. Dealing with boredom is the hardest part cause that’s what makes me want to use P.
    How are you all staying busy?

4. Hey Everyone!
    I’m new here. Just over a week and a half clean. I’ve been struggling with a bit of depression since I’ve quit. Today I’m a little happier though. Hope this keeps up. Wanted to support all you warriors here.
    Peace!

!mkj! and battleready like this.
  5. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

Thank you @Jdubster and welcome to this site. We are glad to help you, and I'm happy to hear that you are happier today.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  6. Makis

Makis Fapstronaut

Hello everyone! I am new to this group. I am doing well. I hope we can engage in insightful conversations and build each other up!

!mkj! and battleready like this.
  7. battleready

battleready Fapstronaut

Ciao a tutti! I`m new too in this group! And I am very happy in finding a group made by married men to help each other! Cheers !

!mkj! and Makis like this.
  8. battleready

battleready Fapstronaut

How we can make our group more active and effective?!

Cheers

!mkj! likes this.
  9. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

The replies on this forum are few and not very often. I don't know why. I'm for all of you brothers.
    God bless

10. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

It's rough. I wonder if all the groups on here are like this. What can we do to make it more interactive?

battleready likes this.
  11. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

The forum my journal is in (40+) has a lot of activity with a substantial number of married folks. Maybe some of them just like that forum better for some reason. I watch this forum, but communicate primarily in the 40+. I'd be willing to chat with you every day here to see if it might appeal to some others.

12. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

I agree, I think people interact much more frequently out in the main forums than in the groups like this.

Maybe we should try as a group to do a check in once a week? What day of the week would work best for everybody?

battleready likes this.
  13. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

I'm open to what works best for everyone.

14. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

Looks like you have a long streak of freedom :)

15. battleready

battleready Fapstronaut

I am in

16. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

battleready. Just looked at my alerts and saw you had posted here. So, I just want to see if this thread will be valuable. I will try to respond fairly quickly to any post I see here.
    God bless

battleready likes this.
  17. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Fapstronaut

@battleready and @!mkj! how are you doing this week?

My week has been okay. Some urges that were surprisingly strong earlier in the week, but other than that nothing too bad. I'm making a commitment to work out for at least 15 minutes 60 times between Sep. 1 and Dec. 1. So far I've done it twice.

Have a great weekend my friends!

battleready likes this.
  18. battleready

battleready Fapstronaut

This week I had strong urges but now it has passed but I find myself constantly in a bad mood

Tannhauser likes this.
  19. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

I've been up and down and all aroundo_O Somehow I managed to string 7 pmo free days together. Praise God. I may have mentioned here before. My new armor against pmo is a commitment to tell my wife when/if I fall on the same day. I have the grace to do that so it's been effective. I fell twice after beginning that and it was really hard to get past the shame and embarrassment to tell her, but I did. Now, the fear of having to tell her is stronger than the attraction to pmo. It's worked for 7 days. There were a couple of days where I know I would have followed the urge if it hadn't been for that. We'll see how long it lasts. Hope tells me forever. Experience tells me I'm not sure.
    God bless ya'll

Tannhauser and battleready like this.
  20. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

My counter will click to 8 today.
    Had some difficulty with balance this morning, tending to fall in the direction of my movements: bending down, stepping back, walking. At 73 I tend to think it's an age thing, but I wonder if it's exacerbated by my long term pmo. Since reading about all the side effects I tend to wonder if my maladies are connected to it like ED. Didn't know about PIED until I came here. Also, there has been a reduction in feeling in my d***. I have attributed my ED to treatment for my prostate cancer a number of years ago (insertion of radioactive seeds). It knocked out the cancer, but I think it may have been the cause of ED maybe the lack of feeling too. Now I wonder if there is any connection to my long-term pmo.