1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days completed, benefits so far

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Abdul_abc, Apr 29, 2020.

1. MustardGas234

MustardGas234 Fapstronaut

Did you have a hard time giving presentations and speaking in class?

Abdul_abc likes this.
  2. ELN

ELN Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing. This gives me strength to keep on.

Abdul_abc likes this.
  3. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

Honestly saying, I had social anxiety to a greater extent and specially facing women and that was because of the guilt after MOing and now I don't have that guilt so no anxiety to face and talk to anyone. Still improving in this area of completely eliminating social anxiety.

4. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

You can do it. Do you believe! Before finding this forum I thought that it is totally impossible to not masturbate and specially when you are single but now after researching, finding this forum and by trying it myself , I realized that it is possible and anyone can do it.

ELN likes this.
  5. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

Yes, I used to get anxious and my voice shivering and the reason was only that guilt of masturbation addiction. Though I don't care for other things like who are sitting Infront of me or someone will laugh if I make any mistake. I am pretty bold about those things but MO was my only reason of anxiety of speaking to someone or giving presentations.

smallmao likes this.
  6. smallmao

smallmao Fapstronaut

Congrats man...go out and defeat my record of NoFap of 34... which I set before I joined NoFap.
    Have learned some lesson from my last try: don't be shaken up by something that you did not do deliberately.

Theto and Abdul_abc like this.
  7. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

Thank you Bro . I will do it Insha'Allah, just need your prayers and support.
    Stay blessed

smallmao likes this.
  8. Deforio11

Deforio11 Fapstronaut

thanks for sharing your results, it motivated me a lot

Abdul_abc likes this.
  9. Barakah

Barakah Fapstronaut

Great man congrats! Keep on that road
    Have a nice Ramadan

Deleted Account and Abdul_abc like this.
  10. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

haha cum

Abdul_abc likes this.
  11. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

Thank you Bro. Stay blessed and happy always.

Barakah likes this.
  12. HellDevil69

HellDevil69 Fapstronaut

Congratulations ! From your Indian Neighbour

And I too have read the Quora article which you mentioned..but I somehow controlled myself

Abdul_abc likes this.
  13. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

Thank you my friend.
    Hahaha, and that proved to be a worst experience for me.
    Anyhow, I have no intention to relapse for checking

14. Newbiezzz

Newbiezzz Fapstronaut

The thing is everyone talks about sexual transmutation, going to the gym , exercising, etc and avoiding triggers. You want to be free from your addiction but it does control your actions in the name of avoiding. Stop over analyze your benefits. What we are experiencing at day 30-60-90 is the exact feelings a real man already has. Your eyes won't get foggy just because you masturbated or had sex. It will be foggier if you fap 5 times a day, lol! A lot of people in this forum never exercised, ate healthy diet or read 10 books a year in their whole life. So just because you stopped masturbating after 5-10 years of PMOing,you are not gonna become an alpha male . Alpha male is someone who is adapting to their enviroment much more successfully than others and increasing your life standarts once in your lifetime won't make you one. You can maintain your semen retention for 10 years but someone may come and dominate you in social setting. Everything you described is the placebo effect.

Abdul_abc likes this.
  15. Abdul_abc

Abdul_abc Fapstronaut

Thanks for your valuable input .
    I agree with you that it might be placebo effect upto some extent but due to excessive masturbation we actually experience the bad effects everyone talks about and these things more psychological as we think this is wrong to use your sexual power in unnatural ways and the guilt we feel after gaping. And also this is obvious that we loose lots of nutrients, minerals and vitamins in this practice. So when these things are retained in one's body also there is no guilt so one will feel confident and most of the other benefits then depend on our psychology.

16. Tiggy28

Tiggy28 Fapstronaut

Hey man
    Thanks for sharing. This post actually made me aware of how bad prone masturbation can be for you and I had no idea that it caused so many problems.

All the best on your road to recovery!

Abdul_abc likes this.
  17. k123

k123 Fapstronaut

congratulations keep up the good work

18. Ankur125

Ankur125 New Fapstronaut

Congratulations Bro! Your story has inspired me. I am on day 5

Abdul_abc likes this.
  19. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

Love you bro.i hope you touch 400 days.

Abdul_abc likes this.
  20. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

Well done man.
    Are you familiar with panjshir because that is where my dad is from in Afghanistan.
    Keep on pushing through bro.

Abdul_abc likes this.