1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over two months so far

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PLAC777, May 6, 2020.

1. PLAC777

PLAC777 Fapstronaut

I'm more of a lurker than a poster. I just wanted to say that it's been over two months so far with me avoiding PMO. I have started getting morning wood again, which I didn't get for quite some time during all of this. Also, it seems my body is finally returning to its more natural state. I was actually very lustful yesterday, and it just came out of nowhere. I fought it off as much as I could. Usually I've been pretty dead (I guess that's part of the flatlining).

Avoiding PMO has allowed me to grow intellectually as well as physically. I'm doing more exercising nearly everyday. I'm also reading more, and praying more. This has been so good for me! And I think it's been good for those around me, because I've tried to reach out to them more.

I will say that I've had to deal with a lot of loneliness. It's been hard because I want more guy friends, and I don't seem to have any in my life right now. There are some people I talk to online and such, but I still feel I need that human element. I am hoping that with time that will improve as well. Loneliness was of course one of the reasons I became so addicted to PMO. It served as a false replacement. I don't want that anymore. I want people I can count on, and they can count on me too.

Anyways by the end of May it will be 90 days. I'll be really happy when that happens. Then I plan to keep going and not stopping.

jaybelgium, ELN, nirav2696 and 7 others like this.
  2. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well done mate, tremendous progress :) keep up the good work. If you ever need to talk dont hesitate to reach out. Take care

3. Stay vigilant after 90 days. Your brain might tell you to reward yourself for reaching your goal. But do not reward yourself with PMO. That's how I lost my 93 day streak, and it only took about 30 seconds of bad judgement. You've already made some huge achievements - they will only increase.

Abdul_abc likes this.
  4. Ronzon

Ronzon Fapstronaut

Congrats man, great job! Keep it up

5. PopularLoner

PopularLoner Fapstronaut

Congratulations!!! Keep going man.

6. PLAC777

PLAC777 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys for the kind words, as well as the advice!

7. That's wonderful news! It's great to have another fighter here who is aware when the enemy strikes and who acts accordingly! Keep it up! I'll pray for your success today!

8. Are their steps you could take to be around other men?