1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

2. infinitt

infinitt Fapstronaut

3. This is amazing, thanks for sharing @Pone!

So here I am reporting on day 87/90. Yesterday and the day before I was feeling a bit weak and yeah, I realized it was my mood. I started a drawing course last night. It's something I was planning for several weeks and well, problem solved. I think doing stuff that makes us happier is essential to succeed.

I wish a great day for everyone!

4. 17yearoldvirgin

17yearoldvirgin Fapstronaut

Day 21 and 22 done. Sorry I didn’t post yesterday. Good luck to everyone, bye

5. Just_me123

Just_me123 Fapstronaut

day 16,
    if you all want a book suggestion: "siddhartha" by Hermann Hesse is a really insightful and inspiring book,

6. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

On day 23/90

Tough day so far.. not so much because of urges but because of weird mood swings (mostly to the downside), work stress and physical pain due to a recent injury which seemed to be resolving but has worsened again.

I have no idea how much of this should be attributed to three weeks of no PMO. I think I've read that mood swings and feelings of depression can be caused by the reset process. Do people here recognize that experience?

7. Guys I'm sorry to say I made another mistake last night, this time after a few beers. Pretty dumb move since after previous relapses I've had major "chaser effect" issues for about the first 7-10 days trying to reset, so I know I can't be so casual about such things.

I know now I'll have to get very serious and committed again. Currently my focus is on surpassing my last streak of 40 days. So I'm going to keep my eye on the halfway point of 45 as an interim goal towards the 90 day challenge.

Thanks for all your support, and keep doing your best everyone. Day 0.

8. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

Dust yourself off and try again..

This may sound obvious and it might not be an option for you right now, but: could you limit the amount of alcohol you consume now you know it makes you vulnerable to relapse?

In any case, good luck!

9. kokorozashi

kokorozashi Fapstronaut

10. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

I keep on walking and walking and walking some more. Today is day 34. I must keep moving or else i stagnate and decay. My goal is to walk longer and longer from one side of the city to the other and back again.

11. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 1/90. Also posted in the 21 day challenge, but my ultimate dream is to conquer 90 days, and never look back.

12. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

21 days, 504 hours of the rest of my life

13. Yep on my last streak I skipped it for 3 weeks. I sort of missed it (like one might miss ice cream or something), but it wasn't a big deal. I do like to have a few sips now and again to relax, but the issue is it seems to sometimes make my brain let its guard down, which is not a good thing for nofap. So I think I shall abstain again. Thanks for the encouragement, friend.

Deleted Account, Bobske, Pone and 3 others like this.
  14. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 26 no M,
    Day 131 no P!

It has all to do with the reboot and your state of mind. Everyone is different, but I had huge mood swings and sudden moments of saddness in the first month (January). This is completely normal, your brain is tripping on the fact that it's not getting the same amount of neurochemicals and dopamine it used to. Even if you have relapsed 1 or 2 times (like I have) down the road it goes away, so don't worry about it, it will pass :)))

Today I am rewatching one of my favrourite motivation speeches by my boy Arnie! Watch it with me! It's great! I am not watching it in the hopes to become Arnie, but to become the best possible version of myself

15. Day 19/90 No PM with NO peeking
    Day 469 at attempting this challenge
    Day 167 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts

Had some urges last 2 days and this is around the day count I usually crash and burn, BUT NOT THIS TIME, BUB!!!

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  16. njb07

njb07 Fapstronaut

17. God.Beast20

God.Beast20 Fapstronaut

18. 5/90