1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone good at Java Programming

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 2, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,

I’m currently working on an assessment and it requires knowledge in a java programming around intermediate level. I’m a beginner and I require some support on it, so if anyone could be kind enough to help somewhat I’d appreciate it.

thanks.

risingStar2020 likes this.
  2. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

You can go with Coursera or edx for courses.
    I did worked on java but a long time back. I don't think I remember a thing except public static void main

desmondmiles and recon117 like this.
  3. Hi,

actually I’m working on an assessment and I’m stuck on an error and require some support.. but thanks for your response!

4. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

Stackoverflow

kropo82 likes this.
  5. didn't get a response.. but thanks.

6. desmondmiles

desmondmiles Fapstronaut

If possible it would be very useful to see what this code actually is, and what the error you're having is. I can't make any promises as Java isn't a language I've worked with much, but I'm certainly willing to give it a go.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. risingStar2020

risingStar2020 Fapstronaut

I could help you, but i’m not able to PM you

desmondmiles likes this.
  8. desmondmiles

desmondmiles Fapstronaut

Yeah, I haven’t been able to either.

risingStar2020 likes this.
  9. Sorry about that I was going to delete my account but these urges reminded me that I’m still addicted and still need to stay on these forums. I thought I was free but I have a really long way to go yet. I appreciate you all willing to help. I’ll PM you both now.

10. I apologise for just leaving without any notice or responding to the replies sooner.