1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loose undies and urges.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Di.Do.555, May 9, 2020.

1. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

tight undies make me forget about "it" because i can't feel the friction against the cloth.
    Wearing loose undies make it harder when i am on hardmode.
    Anyone with similar experience?

zebroar123 likes this.
  2. Gorgewalker

Gorgewalker Fapstronaut

I made the exact same connection the other day. I used to hate wearing tight boxers because of the constriction, but especially at night not having that constant stimulation on your penis loose underwear gives you is a godsend.

3. I stopped wearing underwear unless I'm out on formal occasions or others where I need them. Those things keep you so tight down there, chronically. It took a good couple of days to finally realise. Now they are super tight when I wear them. All that tension stays in the area and definitely makes it easier to create urges.

At end of the day all orgasms and even sublime urges are expressed as muscle tension/activation down there.