1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The real purpose of Nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Steven_TheOneAndOnly, May 10, 2020.

1. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Good morning all.

I take this opportunity to be extra lucid to write you a message filled with hope and filled with honesty. First of all, I would like to extend my thanks to the creator and the entire Nofap community. You can't imagine how much this has definitely changed me. My perception of the world has completely changed since then. I finally understood what animated me, I finally understood who I really am. And that's really the real objective of Nofap. I discovered this movement and I have been practicing it for 2 years, and I think I have reached a higher level of consciousness and spirituality.

I never thought of achieving such self-esteem one day. Before this trip, I was someone rather unhappy because I lacked this inspiration, this me at the bottom of my guts. And I am so proud to be there, I thank God from the bottom of my heart for having created me, I am proud of myself as a man. The man is so magnificent, I finally have new hope in humanity. Where do I get all these beautiful things? It's simple, deep inside me. I am the source of my hope, my happiness and my strength. Everything that I couldn't find outside before, I find today inside of me. I finally stopped looking outside and I managed to find this treasure inside of me. This treasure we all have in us. PMO puts a filter on this treasure which remains very difficult to feel and to reach. During my last relapse, I had a click, I understood that even if I relapsed I could never forget what I am. And even after relapsing I felt that damn badass inside of me.

Please friends, you are much stronger and brighter than you think. As a man, we are all beings of light, do not let ourselves sink into lust. Believe me, once your "deep self" is found, you are safe and this is where you will be able to perform miracles.

Thank you to the brave for reading all my lines, I hope I have strengthened the minds of my readers.

I send you all my strength and all my hope.

You are the best.

2. 3ayshleh

3ayshleh Fapstronaut

Congratulate bro,

Steven_TheOneAndOnly likes this.
  3. Shuffledude88

Shuffledude88 Fapstronaut

Thanks for that! A great, wellwritten post who really puts the finger on the essential part of recovery. We truly have a treasure in ourselves, I loved that saying. It is so true. Lately I have started to realize the same thing, that I have it all inside of me. I have stopped comparing myself to others, and started to love myself more and be thankful. We all need to find the real purpose in this, what burns in our own hearts. I'm glad you found it! And I believe I have too. PMO doesn't define us, we are bigger then that. Let's kick that bad habit and unfilter our treasure inside of us, exposing it both to others and ourselves.

4. Day Sunshine

Day Sunshine Fapstronaut

I am blessed I read this post. Lots of inspiration and motivation I got from it. Thank you very much! I also believe there is a bright future ahead of us, we just got to stand open for it. I am new to nofap, but I have the feeling I found my home in here. I think my journey is ready to begin.

5. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

thanks. may i ask, how did you get to where you're at now, spiritually, from where you were before? what steps did you take? i am asking, because i too would like to reach such a state.

6. Day Sunshine

Day Sunshine Fapstronaut

I made a choice to change my life forever! To stop PMO cause it's only trouble. I saw this website, read some posts, and made an account. When I was in, I was in. I started to read and post a lot. The more I analyzed nofap, the more it motivated me. Now I'm at day 2 which is already longer than I normally last. And I'm not planning on giving up. Hope this explains it a bit.

7. No2Fap

No2Fap Fapstronaut

Good luck, man. Read your webcam post. Same situation here. Keep at it!