1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fourteen Steps Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

2/2
    step two gets completed too!
    0/3 step three begins.

2. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

3. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

2/3
    Tomorrow 4th step shall start, no matter what.

4. Hello, Bihari! I was being off for a week I guess. Recently, I had my best streak in a long time, but after that, the next three weeks have been so tough again. However, I'm 45 days in without p-sites, and that will continue!

Bihari likes this.
  5. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

step 3 done.
    0/4

6. 1/12

You're gaining good momentum, @Bihari, but I won't let you catch me from that far!

7. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

1/4
    Had I been a been a believer, I might as well have prayed for you but then it'd be futile anyway. Good luck.
    Steps only seem longer after 7.

8. ...but you've got a good chance if I keep on like the last three weeks. I'm not getting anywhere!

Bihari likes this.
  9. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

2/4
    I'm not leaving this mode anymore.

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  10. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

3/4
    Tomorrow ends step 4!

11. I'm doing such a bad job that I'm speechless. How can motivation drop so drastically?

12. GD_NATH

GD_NATH Fapstronaut

can I join you guys?

13. Sure, do it!

14. 3/12

A month ago I was really confident about my streak, then best in a while. After a reset, it took me 31 days to get to just 3 days hard mode. Incredible!

15. GD_NATH

GD_NATH Fapstronaut

so it will be
    1/3

16. Triple Step: 1

I'd done ridiculous job here the last weeks, and I can't stand it anymore. That's why I combined the last three steps into a single one. The remaining days last precisely until the end of June. That's another motivator. I haven't completed a hard mode calendar month in ages.