1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Dopamine Detox Challenge *(Science Based)*

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Bihari, Apr 22, 2020.

1. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

Day 3 check in.

Today was a boring day: home routine, some physical exercises. By old habit tried scrolling social media unconsciously, but close it in moment. No urges for now to games, PMO and media.

Bihari and Innervision like this.
  2. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

Day 16/30

Week days are smooth, since time goes by very fast when you have lot of things to do on your day. It's nice when those things leads to a better life and self-improvement.

Bihari and vamshi2009 like this.
  3. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

1 week done, on to day 8 today!

Bihari likes this.
  4. Bihari

Bihari Fapstronaut

Day 9 done!

Innervision likes this.
  5. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

Tough day today. I didn't get a good sleep so my willpower was a bit down. But managed to take a nap and now everything is fine ;)

Innervision and Bihari like this.
  6. NaddyBalhblah

NaddyBalhblah Fapstronaut

7. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

Day 4.
    I feel like my receptors rebooting slowly, more motivation for working, home routine. But I'm bored.

Innervision likes this.
  8. AmeVirupa

AmeVirupa Fapstronaut

Still going, just not a lot of time to post these days. Will check in again when I can.

Innervision likes this.
  9. NaddyBalhblah

10. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

Day 17/30

Another day completed. Also had an excellent sleep at night, which is wonderful.

AmeVirupa likes this.
  11. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

Day 8/11

Completed day 8. One of the toughest ones till now

12. gyarados

gyarados Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed

Bihari likes this.
  13. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

So the start of Day 9 was pretty much like Day 8 (which as I said above was one of the toughest). I realized that this day may also be tough like the previous one.

I was fatigued even though sleep was good. Then it hit me - I may be going through the flatline. Suggestion for this included watching some movies or listening to music to take your mind off it. But I could not do both since it would mean breaking the dopamine fast.

Until noon I was pushing myself. Then I decided enough was enough. I wasn't going to let the flatline or anything else take a toll on me. I did a short vigorous workout to energize myself and bam! Back to work like a star

Now everything is fine, the day is going smoothly. Phew!

AmeVirupa and Bihari like this.
  14. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

Day 5/30.
    No PMO, social media, games. Clear mind and motivated. Day by day I can do more boring things, and feeling pleasure of it.

15. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

Day 18/30

Had a headache today after studying all day and drink 2 cups of coffee. It's something to not repeat on the next days. Also I've been feeling some FOMO again, regarding notifications of any kinds. It's bizarre how technology is built to hack our brains nowadays!

AmeVirupa and Bihari like this.
  16. NaddyBalhblah

17. gyarados

gyarados Fapstronaut

today i failed on dopamine detox but NoFap streek is alive . actually i am not serious about this challenge tomorrow will be new beginning

18. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

Day 6/30.

Found that I've starting to make plans, I'm glad af.

Bihari likes this.
  19. NaddyBalhblah

@Bihari I'll remove tv series from my challenge as I watch one such show daily

Bihari likes this.
  20. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

Day 19/30

Better day than yesterday. No headache and good productivity. Also could enjoy some time on the evening watching an inspiring movie.

Bihari likes this.