1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bertranr

bertranr Fapstronaut

13/90 with that minor moment I started but stopped and mark as red.

2. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

3. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Pues para mí, trato de poner un poco rutina en mi vida. Por ejemplo ceno a las nueve y después solo hago actividades para relajarme. Ahora estoy acostumbrado a ver unas series de Netflix y todo el día no puedo ver la hora para esto. También cada día necesito hacer al menos una actividad que me gusta mucho. Soy una persona que necesita esas actividades para vivir. Enhorabuena por tu primer día. Solo toma un día a la vez!

4. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Day zero is tomorrow
    My issue when I was committed to posting my thoughts I wouldn't fail but lately I haven't been so I need to be committed if I actually want to be able to do this

5. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 6/90. Better day today than yesterday. Hopefully yesterday was just a bump in the road, but I have realized I need to take the offensive in this battle with PMO. I can't just sit around all day hoping I never get urges. This might mean I need to change some things in my life but I'm okay with that. I've decided I'm going to start conquering a lot of the things I've left to do because I am now more motivated to finish them. I want to finish some of the books I've started and other projects I've been thinking about. It's nice to feel more motivated!

6. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

Completed 60 days yesterday. I am going to continue here starting on day 61, then will proceed to the 365 challenge thread.

Day 61/90.

7. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Wow! Great going.
    I'm still trying to get there. Don't eat junk, eating vegetarian/vegan all the time but leaving meat, eggs, cheese completely is till beyond me. Too much at the same time for my brain to handle. Good luck, you can.

26 days, 624 hours of the rest of my life

8. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

9. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Yes, it's something I learned along the way. I, and I'm thinking you too, tend to just focus on my failures. But looking at my failures all the time, and ignoring my successes, just strengthens the belief that I'm a loser by nature. And if I'm a loser, then what's the point in trying to be better? Why not drown my sorrow in another PMO session?

So yes, we have to look at the progress we make, not to get arrogant about it and not to get overconfident, but as a source of inspiration and prove that we have already made a ton of progress - so we can do more and better.

10. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Day 20.
    I joined this forum 191 days ago. Of those 191 days, I was 172 days without M’ing to P.

I'm in my risk period: in the last years, I would quite often get to streaks of 3 weeks and then relapse. This time again, the oh so familiar 3-weeks-in-voice has popped up in my head already a few times, saying that 'I've freed myself from the compulsive watching now, surely I can revisit a few videos or stories every now and then from now on?' So now I observe this voice, write it down in my Urges Journal, say 'no' explicitly and consciously and move on.

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  11. I'm am in the same place as you, brother. Just over the 3 week point now so feeling good about that and hitting 30 days is a milestone I haven't hit in many months. Keep going brother, you got this!

12. Day 24/90 No PM with NO peeking
    Day 474 at attempting this challenge
    Day 169 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts

13. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 31 no M,
    Day 136 no P!

Don't let anyone hold you down! -

14. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

15. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 9.

Checking in.

I corrected my sleep pattern. Now it goes forward.

16. God.Beast20

God.Beast20 Fapstronaut

17. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Gdmt relapsed again! Not major relapse, but still.

I can't keep my head straight, can't keep the reasons for nofap clear in my mind.

18. Sirus The Phoenix

Sirus The Phoenix Fapstronaut