1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

god I wanna fucking die

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by godlovesyou34, Apr 26, 2020.

1. godlovesyou34

godlovesyou34 Fapstronaut

I'm such a piece of shit. That's it. I'm worthless.

2. godlovesyou34

godlovesyou34 Fapstronaut

not everyone on the internet is american ya know

3. calmthestorm

calmthestorm Fapstronaut

Its the addiction. It makes you feel depressed. Do you have an AP? Maybe you can try a 12 step group such as sex addicts anonymous or al-anon.

cd013 likes this.
  4. GunnarMaxim

GunnarMaxim Fapstronaut

That couldn't be further from the truth.

AmeVirupa and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling. Rebooting has its ups and downs, just like life. We see many people experiencing both the ups and downs during the reboot, and though it may be hard to see now, these feelings you are having won’t last forever. It will get better with time, if you are patient and wait.

In the meantime, please seek professional help. I know the idea of calling a helpline might terrify you, but in times of crisis, we often need someone their to put our lives in perspective. So please contact someone who can help and don’t hang up on them. The International Association for Suicide Prevention maintains a list of suicide prevention hotlines for countries all over the world. Also, if you don’t feel up to actually talking to someone on the phone, StopSuicide maintains a list of online instant messaging and chat suicide prevention resources.

You are not alone in this. There are ways to treat depression. Please contact people that can help you. Being depressed often makes it feel like you don’t have any more options. But that is a lie. That is just the depression talking. These feelings you have won’t last forever. We are in this with you, and we will all be cheering for you to get through this!

- The moderation team

6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

maybe you are, maybe you don't. but everyday is a new opportunity to change things around in the way you want them to. Just go for it!

7. Yeah I used to think that way too. But even if you relapse it's not the end of the world. All the failure will make you even more happy when you finally succeed. Don't sweat it.

rostronaut and Protagonist like this.
  8. JustAddThyme

JustAddThyme Fapstronaut

Hey man,

Sorry that you're going through it.

When your feeling like this just remember that this life is a test and that we are put here to be the best versions of ourselves.
    Although what you may be experiencing is challenging, its definitely not impossible.
    Sometimes we have to just buckle in, check our mirrors and floor it.
    You taking the first step to becoming the best version of you shows the balls you have dude.

Keep at it and I promise that with the right consistency, dedication and willpower, you'll look back on this time and smile, realizing how far you've made it.

We, the NoFap community are all with you.

You got this dude, You do.

Protagonist likes this.
  9. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

10. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Words of support help, but I’ve found it’s something that we need to work through mentally ourselves. Give it a week and see how you feel then.

11. JackyD

JackyD Fapstronaut

I m going to relapse now or soon bcoz even if i concentrate on my work then also sometimes in between the dirty scenes i saw 14days back flashes vigorously and rapidly in my mind!! Any suggestions to deal with this trauma or whatever idk!!?? Plz reply :(

12. Chusprox

Chusprox Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You see flashback from P scenes that you watched. Acknolegde that moments. Accept them as part of your subsconsious that you are reprogramming. You have free choice in every moment to do what ever you want, If I were you I would create my vision of me living a loving live free of adictions. Chose that vision

JackyD likes this.
  13. JackyD

JackyD Fapstronaut

Ta
    Thanks a lot bro i will definitely take this into note!