1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have that voice in there head when working out

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 14, 2020.

1. You ever have that voice in your head when lifting or before lifting ,like negative energy trying to defeat your efforts , like something you have to fight against.

When I'm in the gym it's a different story I get the head down , music on and push through every workout hard .

When I train from home it's not quite the same , I live in an apartment and it's not always easy to get a good workout in , maybe some motivation issues aswell in the house.

I've read about it online and apparently it's quite common , it's like your fighting yourself .

Maybe it's because I'm preoccupied with trying to be quite it just ruins my motivation to workout here .

2. I work out silently unless it's my capoeira routine. But my voice usually tells me "okay you're still tired, you can rest 30 seconds longer" and stuff like that. I always finish my routine but when I give myself too many breaks it can take a lot longer.

3. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

During any workout my brain is saying: Ok stop it. Stop it. Why bother. We are tired relax and stop it

4. shiftingpriorities

shiftingpriorities New Fapstronaut

Best if you can get outside into nature for a workout in my opinion. Either way, try to say to yourself, “keep going!, .. almost done” etc. It helps to have a distant goal to work for too. Good luck

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. King Tut 23

King Tut 23 Fapstronaut

Yes, because the brain always tries to choose the most comfortable actions. Your brain prefers to be resting in your bed with the phone than being working out, studying or doing something that requires effort. I actually should be studying right now but my brain told me to take a little brake and do something else so I better stop writing stuff in NoFap and start studying

Deleted Account likes this.