1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SUCIDIAL THOUGHT

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by R_ cov _ery47, Apr 24, 2020.

1. RubiconZ

RubiconZ Fapstronaut

Keep talking man, don't stop reaching out because it will get you through this. I've been where you are at. I was there a couple of days ago. Listen, there is always a purpose to keep on living no matter how bleak things look because you never know what will come around the corner for you. This forum will help you.

2. Feelslikezoom23

Feelslikezoom23 Fapstronaut

Hang in there mate....I’m 40 and haven’t achieved anything significant. Mostly due to a disability

3. Dun3d41n

Dun3d41n New Fapstronaut

4. Dun3d41n

Dun3d41n New Fapstronaut

If you’d like to talk, please reach out. I understand how you feel because I have had the very same feeling at different times in life. There is surely someone you trust that you can confide in to help you through this. What is your favorite thing to do? Go do that and lose yourself in the moment. I know it sounds cliche, but you’ve got to dig deep into your heart and find out who you really are inside. Then you will be able to discern a path in life that will be exciting and fulfilling. There’s always a reason to stay alive. Push yourself hard in your endeavors and you will see the fruit of your labor. Don’t worry about what other people think or what is expected of you. Get up every day and train yourself to be a warrior in life, fighting for the things you care about most. Everyone is fighting a hard battle, and you can win yours. Go watch the Rocky movies. All of them. They will inspire you to work hard. You have to realize that when the world is staring you down like youre worthless and amount to nothing, that is when you’ve got the chance to catch it off guard and transform into someone truly great. Repeat positive phrases about yourself over and over at the beginning of each day . This will help to transform your mind and send it down a positive pathway. Your life IS worth it! You deserve a good life, go and seize it.

5. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

dont do it my friend, you are worth way more than you realize. although i havent been suicidal, i can relate to not getting any calls or messages. just so u know, my birthday was recently, and nobody spoke to me, not a single "friend" and neither a single family member other than my parents and siblings. so i know how u feel. there are good people out there and i am sure u will find good friends, i havent dated since 6 years due to past actions but i am sure there is a girl out there that will love me as much. same thing for u, the time is different for everyone. just know, God has put a time for everyone. if u need to talk to anyone i am here. and please speak to a suicide hotline. i have a close relative who had attempted suicide several times and is now doing better after therapy and medicines and i love that person so much, even if that person thinks nobody loved them, it is not true. stay strong mate

6. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

There is no god and no external reason not to kill yourself. You just want to end the pain. I think if you overcome it in the end you will feel some satisfacti. But there will alwsys be pain of living mixed with some joy here in there. The choice yours how much pain or joy you want to have.

7. Kevodrag

Kevodrag Fapstronaut

M
    My dear friend, I hope you’re still with us. I would advise to get therapy, try to build your mental health and strength. We, as humans, can not do it all ourselves. But you need to remember, in situations like this, only you can lift yourself. You need to take charge of your life, lift yourself up out of your dark place, rise, bloom And be happy.
    I would recommend you watch this video, i believe it might help:

jax2k19 likes this.