1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Spontaneous emissions

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Yoyo xx, May 5, 2020.

1. Yoyo xx

Yoyo xx Fapstronaut

İ have a question and please help me in this
    İ always have spontaneousemissions as few drops oftransparent liquid out of my penis without doing anything but just when watching threads on nofap orwatching ads with hot scenes or erotic thoughts.
    These emissions make meashamed of myself and feel verybad as relapse
    Please help

SaintEvrest likes this.
  2. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I wouldn't let that bother you. It normal as you get "full". For me, once I get past about three weeks I can even emit semen just by crossing my legs awkwardly. Think of it as a badge of honor.

Captain!, Kligor and SaintEvrest like this.
  3. Yoyo xx

Yoyo xx Fapstronaut

But I think that I am the reason and that it doesn't make me completely pure

Davidphd1866 likes this.
  4. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

Hang in there, though. Thanks for the honesty.

5. easygoing134

easygoing134 Fapstronaut

That fluid isn't semen, it's an antibiotic that you body creates to clean your eurethra (boys' pee pee hole). Your body needs it because the urine that travels the same path could kill the semen.

So basically, Everytime that goop runs, your less likely to get a urinary tract infection (UTI).

6. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

This is very interesting. I looked for medical information about it online and didn't see where spontaneous emissions of anything other than seminal fluid or semen were possible. I could not find any information about other fluids - especially any body created anti-biotics.

But, I would like to learn about this because it is very interesting and makes sense.

7. easygoing134

easygoing134 Fapstronaut

8. Yoyo xx

Yoyo xx Fapstronaut

Thanks man for all these it helped me

9. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

Thanks!