1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Prettyboynick

Prettyboynick Fapstronaut

2. Day 3 check in... with monk mode... no edging, no urges.
    Feeling flatline symptoms sometime at this early stage... i think when u completely stop the flow of senses and take strong control over them.. it hits u back with the same force.. but i m determined... i m not going to give up to my senses... this tym. Each time i have failed this year but this time i will let it bow down to me or i may die...Whatever happens i will not yield to urges... Let me see what may come my way.

I M READY.

3. iluvfreedom

iluvfreedom Fapstronaut

day 36 check in
    feeling some urges today after many days

4. itz_gioc

itz_gioc Fapstronaut

5. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

6. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Day 31 ,wet dream tonight

7. Nevistio

Nevistio Fapstronaut

Checking in, wishing everyone a great week!

8. Theking123

Theking123 Fapstronaut

Day 45!
    I have finally reached the supersaiyan level.
    “You haven’t figured it out yet? I’m the saiyan who came all the way from earth for the sole purpose of beating you. I am the warrior you’ve heard of in legends, pure of heart and awakened by fury, that’s what I am... I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN, SON GOKU!”
    [​IMG]

Toni7, rockstarpsr, Nevistio and 5 others like this.
  9. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

10. Armwrestlemebro

Armwrestlemebro Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Day 8
    It's starting to get easier again, and i feel much better and more motivated overall :D!

recon117, MJ93 and mevurah1500 like this.
  11. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

12. warrior292

warrior292 Fapstronaut

Day 6 - still going strong !!!

13. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

Day 43. First time in my life I experienced body shaking from NoFap. I could not sleep and my thoughts were all over the place, I didn't touch myself but got erection and could not stop thinking about p and m. Than my whole body started shaking like crazy, I felt cold, but it was warm night. For 5min. I could not stop shaking. I started searching some stupid stuff on internet and didn't felt connected with that thank God and closed that. Now it's new day, everything is ok, but that was scary as shit. Did you guys experience shaking like drug junkie on this journey ever ?

14. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Day 96

Now my left knee is in pain after returning home. Now I gotta make more recovery.

tumblr_5b1b7d2c804b3c34b0c94b6a84d74db0_44ca80bb_540.gif

15. Check-in Day 4

Everything's going pretty well. Some small urges here and there but nothing otherwhelming today.

Misunderstood how to join this challenge properly on day 1 as I didn't know you could tag people. If you could add me to the challenge @Invincible Under The Sun I'd be grateful. Thanks.

16. Ayaan91

Ayaan91 Fapstronaut

17. Alright looks like a relapse. I had urges so I tried to go to bed and woke up at like 2:00AM which sucked. I browsed my phone for a bit and I fished for a trigger and got it. I’ve decided that from here on my phone will have zero social media applications on it save for Snapchat cause that can be used to talk to friends. I trust myself but I also know there are certain things which must be limited for my own sake. My day at a time strategy worked however it’s the snowball of triggers that led me to relapse so once more I shall wander. Day 0