1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Sep 9, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

Oh! Even if I started the 14 day and the 21 day challenge together? [21-CHALLENGE] THE TWENTY ONE DAYS CHALLENGE !

etseil20 likes this.
  2. Thank you, @vamshi2009. That'll definitely help for sure.
    I'll do that- thanks!

lookingtochange likes this.
  3. lookingtochange and Vendidad like this.
  4. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Not all days are always better than the one before, but it does feel good when they are! I wish this journey were linear but it's not. Remember just take it one day at a time!

Vendidad, Johnthesavage and etseil20 like this.
  5. lookingtochange

Day 10/21. Another nice day today. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any urges, but I've been doing well to push those out of my head right away. I don't want to say I'm afraid of those urges, but I am very very cautious and aware of them because they've taken me down to many times before. Still amazing to feel how good I feel and I'm only a few days in. And I still need to take it one day and a time.

6. Day 2/21.. yesterday was real tough .. day full of urges and had a erotic dream which made me awake before ejaculation .. saved somehow .. will stand still and let the waves go . And not give up . Will win this fight against subconscious . Now or never

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  7. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

8. Aufbruch

Aufbruch Fapstronaut

Hi Everybody,
    I relapsed again today.
    I m trying to do an other Strategie. I will go to the 7-Day Challenge. Than maybe in addition I move to the 14-Days bevor I'll come here again.
    Meanwhile I wish you all the best! Never give up hope!!

9. Update Day 2/21

Yesterday felt a bit mixed, but I managed to control my urges for relapsing. I wanted to relapse but ended up not going that route. I got some things knocked off my to-do list and felt good toward the end of the day. We'll see what happens today!

10. lookingtochange

Day 11/21. Didn't have a great start to the day today, but it's been getting better. Usually it's the opposite! This makes me a bit happy that I can take negative momentum and turn it around. There's always something that you can get better at when fighting this addiction.

11. Day 3/21 keeping myself busy .

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  12. Update

Day 3/21 Yesterday went well, despite it was rainy all day. But I managed to control my thoughts. The urges were around, but very low-level. So I felt pretty good today, we'll see how today goes.