1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Mastrubation affecting my bodybuilding dream?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Kevin s, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Kevin s

Kevin s Fapstronaut

Hii guys,
    Im 19 now...but i have Mastrubation habit since, i was 14 on weekly or sometimes daily basis....at the age 16 i started working out...after 6-7month i saw very much bulk on my body....bt then till now....im looking same as it is... nothing change in my physic... during this quarantine, im too tired nd irritated of doing body weight workout....bt i started fapping on heavy basis like 3-4 tike a day....then i heard about this nofap moment...i started following this from last 9 days...so that im in doubt that i was doing mastrubate on daily basis 1-2 times a day....so is that affect my gain...they stopped growing my physic .....can u please clear my doubt???

2. Donijuan

Donijuan Fapstronaut

Did you know that when you are doing NoFap, it increase testoterone. testoterone is providing you more muscle growth so when you fap your testoterone level decrease so yeah its affecting exercise and body building.
    Hope this help!

Stragler likes this.
  3. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

Fapping drains your energy and the bodies nutrients that are used to repair itself. It will hurt your bodybuilding. Not saying you can’t still be a bodybuilder and fap, but I think u could be 10% better if you didn’t fap. FYI I really started noticing at age 24 how much it was affecting me. Before that you’re body is pretty good at repairing itself... but with fapping it’s like driving a car without changing the oil. It may take a while but eventually it will catch up to you and you will pay the price.

4. redapplecigz

redapplecigz Fapstronaut

Yes it definitely does affect your gains bro. Especially when your doing it 3-4 times per day, that’s Wayyy too much. When I’m on long NF streaks I notice more muscle. Try it bro.

plus think about all the energy you are wasting away for nothing. All the energy in a small amount of fluid is enough to CREATE A BABY. That takes some a fair amount of energy if that small amount is capable of creating human life.

There’s an old saying (can’t remember if it’s Taoist or Buddhist, etc.) I’m paraphrasing but “one drop of seed is equal to a quart of blood” or something like that... essentially meaning that seed is incredibly valuable and meant to be held on to and you can bleed a few pints of blood before giving up a drop of the seed. Anyway good luck bro