1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

No way man! Check in for today!

2. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

so,you are still here,haha,:mad:,don't dream about your win,I'm the only winner here. :cool:

cr7da8055 and fg4795 like this.
  3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Productivity wise, today is a disaster, since I got distracted a lot today. Well, the lockdown has really screwed with my brain's 'When to do stuff' section, and I don't think that is going to end anytime soon since my uni is having thoughts about an entirely online semester. Woot woot, my productivity is heading down to Disasterville! And I thought having a break is going to make me more productive than ever, I was so wrong. Otherwise, today is okay, while my productivity suffered, a lot, I still got the basics done, and I have finished consuming two pieces of media that I followed(One is a game on my Steam backlog for a long ass time, planned to spend thirty minutes on it, ended up finishing the game instead, it was a great ride, and the other is a drama that I occasionally drop in to watch when my mother is watching it, I don't actively watch that, but today it ends and I just so happened to walk past the screen so I watched bits and pieces of it.) Have no idea to describe what I'm feeling now, it's this weird comfy feeling that you get after finishing something you like, but toned down and super fluffy.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  4. @primordial-saiyan I am ready to be set up. My best streak is 44 days and my current streak is 9 days.

5. Checking in here like a flower blooming all alone, in no duel whatsoever but liking it anyways :D I am doing good @cr7da8055 - besides I liked your piece, keep up the good work! @Alex_Al wow almost a year! How are you feeling as the year benchmark approaches, who were you in the beginning and who are you now? I am thinking of doing some breath/energy work to get my creative energy moving bc it somehow feels stuck and there is more and more of it accumulating every day :) getting better with my personal boundaries and clearing out empty people and "empty" habits out of my life :) haven't watched P nor done any M or O to it since day 1 and these days thoughts are crossing my mind how could I ever get interested in all this artificiality, total mindfuck that's what that was. It turns people into veggies. So I am glad I am out of that doomed ship.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2020
    cr7da8055, Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Today went okay, less disastrous then yesterday but still disastrous in it's own right. Also, urges are finally here. Woot woot.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  7. MixerAwersome

Do you want a battle?
    I'm ready for it.

8. Mylady your checkings are always welcome, it is really good to see your counter and to know that you understand yourself much better(like knowing that you're not a "challenge type" ;)).
    Hope everything will be amazing for you :)

9. Yea lets go.

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good morning to everyone. Especially in my favorite @fleurette. Indeed, almost a year has passed. The truth is that for a long time now I have not been bothered by desires like PMO. I almost forgot them. Even if temptation arises, it leads me to socializing possibly with the person, rather than to an introverted movement of self-satisfaction in any way. Now what I'm looking at, or trying, is to discern and evaluate my desires. For example, I'm interested in one person. But why this person? And what kind of interest? Purely physical? Senior? Lower? What does this mean for me and my mental health?
    I see that finally stopping PMO is the first step for a second bigger one. To understand ourselves and therefore the other. Or rather to be revealed. After all, it is a struggle for self-knowledge and purification. I can't say that I was happy with the revelation. I "saw" things inside me that I didn't like at all and that often upset me, make me sad. But I think that acceptance and recognition for the sake of betterment and recovery is the only way to true happiness.
    Life is a great journey, a beautiful journey.
    So my wish...
    have a nice trip all of you my "co-fighters of Life"
    Countdown: 28 days, till year
    P.S: feeling like my "birthdays" are coming :p

11. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Today is a total disaster compared to the last two days. I have succumbed to the temptations to sleaze around and read too much fanfics and played too much games before it's time(In fact, I'm not even supposed to do these two before it's time, but well I fucked up). I suspect the urges to just not do anything will only get worse in the coming days, so hoo-fucking-ray. Also got caught up with my thoughts earlier when I shouldn't, but at least the urges are not as bad as yesterday.

12. MixerAwersome

okay bud,Game on.
    You will have to daily check in.
    what is your longest streak?

13. My longest streak is 44 days, really unsatisfying when your in the super saiyan challenge. I'll check in daily.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  14. That's wonderful to read, you changed a lot during this year my friend, thanks for your words and your wisdom :)
    Can't wait for you year's check ;)

Alex_Al and cr7da8055 like this.
  15. MixerAwersome

yeah,
    my longest streak is 41.
    let this be our legendary battle.
    lets be honest with each other and to our-self.

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Thanks! I’m glad you’re doing good!

Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

My highest streak was 143 days. Felt like a Greek god! I’m ready for another feeling like that!

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow! I was on my 82 day strea when you joined. Phew! It’s been a year! Time really flies man! Glad to see you strong,not succumbing even once! Keep going! I want you past that 365 day mark!!!

fg4795 and Alex_Al like this.
  20. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

For all you Naruto fans:

This is the background music that plays before the 4th great ninja war,when Gaara gives his inspirational speech. Go listen do this,and finish that work you always had pending for a long time. Thank me later,after you get that job done!

MixerAwersome likes this.