1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention can lead to paranormal. Story time

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by embodiment of luck, May 19, 2020.

1. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

All of us have experienced wet dreams after a long time of Semen Retention or nofap, nothing weird about that, right. Well I don't know about you but for me it was different, and here is how. Many times when I experienced a wet dream I could feel the touch of a person and her breathing, it is like she exist. Well one night things became very aggressive and very real, so much so that 2 different night this touch have woke me up from the sleep (no orgasam). It felt like a soft air blow that was focus on that one spot.
    Second time was aggressive one and it happened very fast, that it woke me up, and when I was up I couldn't open my eyes and her body was above my body. Some have told me that it was sleep paralysis, but I could move my body, it was just my eyes. What
    can you learn from this, what I have learn from this, a conclusion I came to it is that if you possess some kind of power it is more likely you will experience paranormal. History is full of examples like Abraham Lincoln vision, Grigori Rasputin and so on. I told my friend and he believes that demons are attracted to virgins and for for those who practice semen retention, well this is his opinion

2. I have never come across anyone who has shared this vivid experience, seems very intense, and almost scary. How did you feel upon waking up?

QBX27 and embodiment of luck like this.
  3. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Definitely a demon bro. No benevolent being would want to steal your sexual energy. I think all wet dreams are demonic. Sounds like you just had a more intense experience

QBX27, Roady and embodiment of luck like this.
  4. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

The christian way to solve this is, like written in the bible, is to cast away the demons in Jesus name. I would seek counsel in a good church, it is not all strange for them for they do demon exorcism sometimes.

5. embodiment of luck

I had a feeling that someone was in my room and that these women did not want me to see her, what is even more strange it is that I fell asleep very quickly and I think she wanted to leave as soon as possible, at lest she didn't get what she wanted. I am not first one in my family that they had some strange experiences with dreams, my Mom saw the future that came to
    reality. It was a car crash, I was I think 3 or 4 and my sister was 1-2, and she saw in the dream the place where this crash occurred and when car crash actually happened she got out of the car and saw it as it was in a dream.

QBX27 likes this.
  6. embodiment of luck

what is point in stealing sexual energy, what is your view on that

QBX27 likes this.
  7. This is awesome! I know what you are talking about!

First of all, it is not just "a demon" it is a Succubus. You are talking about the Succubus phenomena.
    A Succubus (Incubus for girls) is a demonic spirit that drains the lifeforce of a male by taking the shape of a lustful women and having sexual intercourse with her victim in his dreams. Of course is an allegoric explanation to nocturnal emissions, a.k.a wet dreams. But it is a little more.
    It has to do with the "dream paralysis" phenomena too.

I know what you are talking about, i got those experiences.
    One time i was sleeping and some noise woke me up, but i dont wake up fully (so to speak) became completely frozen in my bed, paralyzed, but aware of everything that was happening. I started to feel scared and my room turn dark. and suddenly feel a weight in my body and a girl was on top of me. I freak out a little, of course. All the room was in shadows but i can see her silouette (wich reminded my some of my ex gfs) and her weight. She put his hands around my neck and begin to strangulate me. I was terrified.

I woke up screaming and with my own hands around my throat.

I investigated that stuff and eventually figured out what happened and solved it, i guess.

8. False promise

They are like parasites. They feed off of our suffering. They want to see us fail. Normally they get what they want when we pmo but when we stop they have to try and get it themselves. Try praying before bed for protection from any negative energies while you sleep.

9. iwillwinthese

iwillwinthese Fapstronaut

Sounds weird and scary :)

QBX27 and embodiment of luck like this.
  10. embodiment of luck

I am familiar with a Succubus legends, I was reading a book by a historian how talk about this legends and she said that people invented them to justify unwanted pregnancies and explain why they give birth to deformed children.
    Of course I have doubts about her viewpoint but, my question is whether these beings can fertilize women through sleep,
    there are many women who claim to have become pregnant without losing their virginity or have sex recently.
    Even science claims that it is possible for a virgin to get pregnant it's calledd parthenogenesis.

QBX27 likes this.
  11. No they cant. Since they are "spirits". Cannot affect the material world.
    But they can possess people.

If you want to solve that thing, i suggest you that get information of the Jungian psychology concept of the "Anima". Work with that. It is manifestation of the Anima archetype

QBX27 likes this.
  12. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

So now the question is...how do you prevent these succubus from taking your seed?

I ask only because I do recall such occurrences.

embodiment of luck likes this.
  13. False promise

Prayer my friend. I don’t know what you believe in but you can pray to God and ask for protection. You can also pray to the angel of purity. Say out loud “angel of purity please protect me from any negative energies that may want to cause me to have a wet dream while I sleep tonight. Please purify my mind and body.”

It might sound out there to you but it’s worth a shot. I have done this consistently and one night I was too tired and didn’t pray and then I had a wet dream.

14. :eek::eek::eek:

15. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

I have a strange story.

I once had a wet dream while a "demon" or whatever was approaching me in my dream. I never knew what to make of this still to this day. That person was just scary looking and just lunged at me. I instantly woke up with a wet dream and wet underwear. I'm a VERY RATIONAL MAN. I have a masters degree so it didn't make sense to me at all. That dream wasn't sexual at all. FAR FROM IT.

Thankfully that has not happened to me before.

16. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

I had 2 experiences, over 10 -15 years old. But i still remember those experience.

1. wet dream- I saw myself lying with a girl. The experience felt like real. I felt her skin and pressure. She was black in color. When i woke up, i wondered about its 'real' feel.

2. I felt a vampire lady biting on my back bone, i felt pain and i couldn't move. Then, i woke up.

17. Glad to see a thread on this stuff. I'm starting to feel like part of my personality was taken over by a demon created by one of my parents when I was young, and that doing semen retention is starting to give me the ability to sense the difference between my real self and this lying demon-entity or thought-form that's been using me for its own ends.

18. SJV

SJV Fapstronaut

Ha ha ha, the replies on this thread are so funny. I wish I can some day explain the whole phenomenon you experienced. Do not have enough time now, will write when I can.

19. embodiment of luck

My recommendation to you is to watch someone who collect scientific information, good start would be InspiringPhilosophy who look this from scientific perspectives and his videos: Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism, The Case for the Soul: Quantum Biology, The Case for the Soul (Neuroscience). Very interesting even if you don't understand Neuroscience and scientific topics

20. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

yaa...paranormal is funny, exciting and remember-able experience, always :)