1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WELCOME TO THE 6 AM CLUB

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by usr2827., May 20, 2020.

1. usr2827.

usr2827. Fapstronaut

I am on a journey to become a better person. I am looking for an accountability partner who is dedicated to changing their life. I have finally taken charge of my PMO, now its time to master my morning (and eventually my life). I am looking for someone (or a group) who is willing to keep one another accountable (ie join a discord chat and post a picture of their alarm clock at 6 am (relative to their respective time zone) every morning). I had a 27 day streak of this earlier this summer, and then threw it down the drain and have become a slob. During those 27 days, I was finishing by 1pm what it now takes me a day to do. Time to get back on that grind!!!! DM me if this sounds like something that you would like to join.

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

A bit to early for me lol, however; good luck!

3. KB250

KB250 New Fapstronaut

Let's do it lad !!!!:cool: it's early for me too I've been waking up at 9am recently :D and may be even late but I want to wake up early :rolleyes: