1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Balls

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by danielg, May 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. danielg

danielg New Fapstronaut

Just a quick question.
    What would happen if during my no PMO reboot time I get so aroused that I end up having Blue Balls and they hurt as hell?
    Would it be wrong to just MO to let go of the pain? Or should I control the pain and hold myself?

palindromo likes this.
  2. If you edge so much that you get blue balls, they are going to hurt even after you MO. It's better to endure it and not edge again. :)

BlueBallsOG and danielg like this.
  3. golgi_

golgi_ Fapstronaut

Yeah man dont edge it keeps eating you its better to not edge .

4. You're not gonna explode or anything

5. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

If they hurt like hell i would evalute to MO, i know how much it can hurts.
    It Not allow even to walk, or think , or live normally your day.
    For a person that want to be productive , it's a priority do not have an annoying pain

So contrarily to Nofap point of view , i would evalute to MO.
    But first I would try with others methods : weight lifting, jogging, cold showers , sleep if it's night...

However you should think that if you have blue balls something has gone wrong. It's not necessary edging.
    Maybe it's only too much soft triggers in tv without any touch , maybe it's only that you have the habit to touch your genitals or you don't have control over your thoughts.

In every case ,You should know that i struggled with blue balls for months, the only reason of my relapses.
    Now i no more have them , total control. So it's a temporary pain.

danielg likes this.
  6. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

2 options: look for a girl or wait for a wet dream.

niftydevice and danielg like this.
  7. danielg

danielg New Fapstronaut

Thank you, that's exactly what I meant. Some daily life triggers without even trying to edge.