1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

First Post: 145 days on Hard Mode a lesson

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Chady, May 21, 2020.

1. Chady

Chady New Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

thanks to all of you for having this place to share experiences.

It is my first post and I think it is one of the most important for my further journey.

The most important step is to confess to yourself that you have an addiction. This made it a lot easier for me.

For now, I am Single and on day 145 Hard Mode. I've been through all up and downs. From experiencing “superpowers” (more or less due to testosterone peaks) to extremely hard urges.

I truly regret not posting my first “planned” 90 days or 120 days.

Because after 90 days you can do more. You got used to the urges. You got better to use the urges to get things done in life. You got better on fighting.

Lesson

After 90 days I’d planned to prepare for a relapse. But I did not. My biggest mistake so far. A relapse will definitely come one day. Like a thief in the night, were my guards are down.

If you have an urge. Do some sports. Make your home a gym and train. Read and write. Do not zap on Youtube.

If you fap, the urge will not go away. It will come back harder. You will fight the chaser effect. You will fight the binging.

Please don’t touch it. Don’t rub it against anything.

The fight is worth it guys.Thanks for reading.

Keep on fighting!

Chady

2. BreakingBenjamin

BreakingBenjamin Fapstronaut

I agree with the points you made (Lessons), Good job and keep it up :)

dudealone and Chady like this.
  3. :)-keepsmiling

:)-keepsmiling Fapstronaut

Thanks man for the support
    I hope the best for u
    Cheers

The Highlight, dudealone and Chady like this.
  4. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

I can relate to all you write @Chady and congratulate you on achieving this 145 days. This quote however, is not the way I do it. I hold my D lovingly and gently. Not every time, but certainly when I feel bad about having my D or about my sexual urges. My D is not the problem, it's my mind.
    I can imagine that you don't touch your D if you can't stop yourself from M, but this is not something I have a problem with. In fact being kind to my D has improved my relationship with sex and my own sexuality and this has made it easier to stop PMO.

Stragler likes this.
  5. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

Congratulations :)

Gons and PowerfulSRE like this.
  6. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing, keep it up, 145 is an amazing success brother

dudealone likes this.
  7. runksoneck

runksoneck Fapstronaut

Congrats man, and stay strong!