1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 6/14

ooo123 likes this.
  2. 5/14 done. Lets walk in day 6.

ooo123 likes this.
  3. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Just finished my first challenge (7 days) and Im ready to move on to the next one.Im starting from day 8 and when I reach 14 I will move on (not gonna start from day 0 again).This morning I catch myself looking at some female fighters and models for a bit on instagram and just thought wtf are you doing and closed it immediately (1st time in those 8 days).It was very short and i wasnt looking at anything crazy hot or anything related with s*x and all that stuff but I want to be as distanced from nudity as possible.What are your thoughts on deleting instagram completely or something like that?Let me know and stay calm and strong brothers,we will make it!

4. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

5. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

6. Aufbruch

Aufbruch Fapstronaut

Count me in.
    Coming from 7-Days challenge.
    Starting on this journey at Day 0, even though my current streak is 7-Days.
    Tomorrow will be Day 1!!

7. 6/14 done. Day 7 has started.

short-term-pleasure likes this.
  8. I kicked 7 day challenge, 14 day challenge easy money, sleep and read

9. Sad to say that I relapsed after two days. Got up early morning and as if of auto pilot PMOd. Any helpful tips?

ooo123 likes this.
  10. get out of bed immediately. get out. before going outside you can take a shower with cold water.

ooo123 likes this.
  11. ctr

ctr Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Day 0.

ooo123 likes this.
  12. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

Its not the end of the journey, Stand up remember your goal and fight towards it :)
    Wish you guys best of luck

joy2move, ctr and healmyself321 like this.
  13. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

Day 13 :)
    less than 24 hours to finish :)

14. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Going through day 9,Im not gonna let myself to go for that dopamine boost because of some urges but definitely deleting instagram today.That sh*t is made to cheese and tempt with all those h*t pictures popping up all the time lol, keep it up and stay strong brothers I know we are gonna make it!

ooo123 likes this.
  15. ooo123

ooo123 Fapstronaut

Yeh!!!, Keep going you close to make 14 days :)

healmyself321 likes this.
  16. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Reset, back to day 0... Today it was kinda planned though... I'm doing exams at the moment, but they're not invigilated, and each one has a 48 hour time frame... I basically just wanted the satisfaction of being able to honestly say that I've had an orgasm in the middle of an exam...

17. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 7/14
    Its a big deal I didnt relapse this weekend. Its too early to rule it off because there is tonight. There were instances when I relapse the night before a work day, Usually when I relapse, the next day, i spend at home mostly keeping to myself not talking to any 1 or not doing anything important/social the following day.