1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Journey towards NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bornagaingirl, May 22, 2020.

1. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am a 24 year old Christian female. And I feel like my relationship with PMO is an interesting one. Maybe there are others that had the same experience?

Except for a few months as a teen, I have never really struggled with P, though I did read erotica a few times a year. I never realley M'd to it. I started M from when I was quite young (really started at 10, 11 probably but occasionally had tried it earlier as well).
    But though I masturbated plenty, I could never quite give myself an orgasm cause it felt too intense and I was afraid of letting go or ended up overstimulating.

So when I started having sex with my bf at 18, I pretty much stopped M'ing completely, but not on purpose... I moved as well and didn't feel comfortable to do it in my new home. But I would occasionally have Os with him, though he often needed to use strong stimulation and he didn't like it that much haha.

I broke up with him after five years and by then, my libido had been almost non-existent (he had preferences I didn't share and was quite pushy and verbally abusive about it). I hadn't M'd in years. But then my libido returned and after three more months, I did it once... and managed to give myself an orgasm (at 23! that took a long time) and that kinda broke the dam and I started doing it once a week then 2-3 times a week and then sometimes daily and got myself toys as well but what had felt genuinely freeing at first (my body wasn't broken! I didn't need to rely on a man for an O! I could have multiples!) began to feel more like bondage. I would do it because I was lonely or stressed and that made me feel bad. And that is why I now want a reboot to not let this become worse and let that addiction grow stronger. Even though it has only started in December 2019. Didn't think it would go so fast yet here we are.

I am not sure if M is completely wrong tbh, but if it objectifies others in fantasy or by watching content, I think it isn't right as well as when you use it against loneliness, sadness etc. But then it might be almost impossible to do it like that without being addicted. anyway I am starting a 90 day reboot and happy for tips and encouragement.

I also want to wait for marriage now so not M'ing hopefully helps develop self discipline in that area as well.

2. niftydevice

niftydevice Fapstronaut

3. :)-keepsmiling

:)-keepsmiling Fapstronaut

Wellcome to nofap and all the best for your journey!!!!

4. Hey, welcome to the NoFap community
    : )

It's nice to see you here fighting the good fight alongside us!
    First let me go ahead and drop some helpful links for you:
    Getting Started Guide / Forum Rules / How to Use the NoFap forums/ Glossary/ NoFap Panic button/
    Set up your day counter /
    Rebooting Resources/
    Accountability groups (new!)/
    About NoFap/ Support NoFap

Here is just some advice:
    First and foremost please take a careful look at each section in the forum, there may be something(s) you will find to be of big help to you.

Secondly I advise you to be active onyour profile(as there a few active people in the profile section). Please start by choosing an avatar and then begin posting frequent status posts to show you're active and needing support/encouragement.
    The forum has got a neat little feature that shows freshly posted statuses for all users to see.
    People will find your profile and give you support.

There’s a portion of people who love communicating in the profile section..(it should be and is )mostly spportive talk but it doesn't hurt to deviate from supportive conversations. It would be great to have you join in and become part of the team!
    We support others in the threads, profile posts, and journals/reboot logs.
    Once you receive some support, please be sure and be grateful to the member for the help/support you received and consider giving some in return to anyone you wish.

Thirdly, you should highly consider creating a public journal/reboot log (in the appropriate sectionfor you) to write about your days in depth for us members to follow along on your journey and offer support to you on.

Please start your journal in the correct section and with that, also try your best to post in the correct sections as it is mandatory and would be helpful to the mods who organize the forum. : )

Last but not least: Good luck on your journey here, make sure to really give it a try with all your heart!

Ὀρφεύς and bornagaingirl like this.
  5. tomelite

tomelite Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "bornagaingirl, publicación: 2559720, miembro: 396739"] Hola,

Soy una mujer cristiana de 24 años. Y siento que mi relación con PMO es interesante. ¿Quizás hay otros que tuvieron la misma experiencia?

Excepto por unos pocos meses como adolescente, nunca he tenido problemas con P, aunque leí erótica algunas veces al año. Realmente nunca lo había hecho. Comencé M desde que era bastante joven (realmente comencé a los 10, 11 probablemente pero ocasionalmente también lo había intentado antes).
    Pero aunque me masturbaba mucho, nunca podía darme un orgasmo porque me sentía demasiado intenso y tenía miedo de dejarlo ir o terminaba sobreestimulando.

Entonces, cuando comencé a tener relaciones sexuales con mi novio a los 18 años, dejé de hacer M'ing por completo, pero no a propósito ... Me mudé también y no me sentía cómodo para hacerlo en mi nuevo hogar. Pero ocasionalmente tenía a Os con él, aunque a menudo necesitaba usar una estimulación fuerte y no le gustaba tanto jaja.

Rompí con él después de cinco años y para entonces, mi libido había sido casi inexistente (tenía preferencias que no compartía y era bastante agresivo y verbalmente abusivo al respecto). No había tenido M en años. Pero luego mi libido regresó y después de tres meses más, lo hice una vez ... y logré darme un orgasmo (¡a los 23! Que tomó mucho tiempo) y eso rompió un poco la presa y comencé a hacerlo una vez a la semana. 2-3 veces a la semana y luego a veces diariamente y también obtuve juguetes, pero al principio me sentí realmente liberador (¡mi cuerpo no estaba roto! ¡No necesitaba depender de un hombre para obtener un O! Podría tener múltiples !) comenzó a sentirse más como esclavitud. Lo haría porque estaba solo o estresado y eso me hizo sentir mal. Y es por eso que ahora quiero reiniciar para no dejar que esto empeore y que la adicción se fortalezca.

No estoy seguro de si M está completamente equivocado, pero si objetiva a otros en la fantasía o al mirar contenido, creo que no es tan correcto como cuando lo usas contra la soledad, la tristeza, etc. Pero entonces podría ser casi imposible hacerlo así sin ser adicto. de todos modos, estoy comenzando un reinicio de 90 días y estoy feliz de recibir consejos y aliento.

También quiero esperar al matrimonio ahora, así que no M'ing, con suerte, también ayuda a desarrollar la autodisciplina en esa área. [/ CITA]
    I think you should wait about having sex until marriage.
    Im realy happy you are fighting whit this,keep growing,christians should fight against evil.

bornagaingirl likes this.
  6. Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  7. Leonidas300

Leonidas300 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!

Good luck on your journey.

Ὀρφεύς and bornagaingirl like this.