1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

5 Thing to be attractive as a guy

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by pliyanage, May 19, 2020.

1. pliyanage

pliyanage Fapstronaut

1. excercise - fit guys get most girls simple

2. smooth skin - after showers put moisturiser on straight away because your skin cracks if you don't and smooth skin is not just for girls

3. fragrance - some fragrances have pheromones in them these literally is what attracts girls so when you buy a fragrance with pheromones

4. eat nuts - that sounded gay but eat cashew, almonds, pumpkin seeds any nuts they have high in nutrients and high in zinc which is lost in ejaculation and your body doesnt create its own zinc it gets it from supplements and food

5. confidence - if your not confident then PMO will be the trick you will realise that the longer you are in PMO the more confident you get and when you get confronted you will come back

6. Being a good listener - as you get know people on a deeper level and not through their appearance and how they act around others. You'll notice people will want to be understood or feel someone is listening so they don't feel lonely. This is also important to making relationships last long and also to improve your relationship.

7. Providing empathy - life is tough and painful. To get emotional comfort or support through a difficult time is important.

8. Cooking - 2020 now no more girls doing the cooking anymore you boys gotta cook if for your missus or if you want a missus

9. How to work well with others - don't just focus on whats best for you but focus on win-win's benefit everyone. girls are attracted to people who people also like so if you work well with others they will notice that.

10. Learning how to dance - women like to have fun and dancing is fun. Plus it'll make you appear confident

11. adventurous - life is short girls like to have fun and how they can achieve that is with a guy who can take her out of the comfort zone and push her to further limits like sitting on a the edge of a building or cliff

Last edited: May 21, 2020
    daizu, Level1mountain, zeusmx and 7 others like this.
  2. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Good thoughts but in #5 I think you have it backwards. It's when you're NOT PMOing that you have the confidence to deal with people directly. Heavy PMOing is a sure road to insecurity and the needy, appeasing, beta male behaviors that come with it (and that women hate).

zippy111 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Exactly.

4. I would add a few:

6. Being a good listener - as you get know people on a deeper level and not through their appearance and how they act around others. You'll notice people will want to be understood or feel someone is listening so they don't feel lonely. This is also important to making relationships last long and also to improve your relationship.
    7. Providing empathy - life is tough and painful. To get emotional comfort or support through a difficult time is important.
    8. Cooking - doesn't hurt.
    9. How to work well with others - don't just focus on whats best for you but focus on win-win's benefit everyone.
    10. Learning how to dance - women like to have fun and dancing is fun. Plus it'll make you appear confident.

Level1mountain likes this.
  5. pliyanage

pliyanage Fapstronaut

do you reckon coz for me I get more confident that what I realised its probably different for different ppl

6. pliyanage

pliyanage Fapstronaut

ILL EDIT THEM IN

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

1- Totally
    2- It helps but just a little.
    3- Clean with a good smell is enough. I don't buy that feromone stuff.
    4- Eat healthy in general.
    5- The most important one.
    11- Totally, a man without fear, that takes risks is attractive to woman.

6/7/8/9- Are things that gives a little extra to the man but they come after the initial attraction from the woman is there. Woman are attracted to a man because of his looks, confidence and masculine energy (take risks, have goals). Then because of this attraction wants to know him more and theres when she find about specific parts of his life going out in dates with him. if you know how to cook, work with others.. etc is going to help you but not initially.

10- dancing is about having fun, if you have fun doing it and don't give a f*k about what would people think because you don't know how to do it, is going to make you look really confident into womans eyes. that is going to be even more attractive than just knowing how to dance.
    Is about been confortable in your own skin in any situation out of your confort zone. That's masculine energy and really attract woman.

8. Tried dancing for a bit. Good god, it is the most awkward thing ever. It's so weird being close to someone and not fucking them.

9. pliyanage

pliyanage Fapstronaut

this guy hahahha

10. pliyanage

pliyanage Fapstronaut

alright chill man took it personally

11. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Me? I just expressed my opinion. You need to chill and accept when someone else don't think the way you do.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. pliyanage

pliyanage Fapstronaut

ye but u took it personally

13. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

learn martial arts - it builds up confidence
    every man also should be required to read this book - no more mister nice guy

That will really help you get girls- help the guy be more attractive to the girls

Metis07 likes this.
  14. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Aight I'll be the one to say it: This is retarded.

15. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Nope!

16. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

I think only one will be enough:
    1. Live your life as you want to regardless women’s (or men’s) opinion;)
    (the question is what you really want and will you have guts to do it)

17. - Talk to girls and learn game. It's good to work on yourself to improve yourself, but girls want to have fun and feel emotions (so do you). If you don't dare to talk to them you won't learn how it works. Even if you're the "hottest" guy on the planet.

Anything you said may only account for 10% of the job. Maybe even less. I'm comparing this to the front cover of a book.

Do not work on the basis of your ego to become the most beautiful and strongest, work on yourself to accept yourself as you are.

Talk to girls. Get out of your comfort zone. There's nothing sexier than a man who knows how to approach a woman even if he's scared. Who knows how to express his desire in a fun,respectful and honest way. how to have fun and how to spend a good time with a girl. And above all, who doesn't wear a mask.
    I showed your messages to my best female friend and she said, I quote:

"it's exhausting being with a guy who's trying to be perfect and above everyone else, it shows a lack of self-confidence. Someone who has self-confidence doesn't need to work so much on himself since he is aware of his value.
    However, it would be cool if more guys dared to come and talk to us because it sucks."

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020