1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I found the chosen girl..

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by TheSword, May 25, 2020.

1. TheSword

TheSword Fapstronaut

Hello guys.. I need to talk to you .. and really need your support..

this month, I knew a girl and we made engagement .. I felt that she's the chosen one..

I started masturbating like long time ago and thought that when I marry or begin in a relationship , I will stop this fking bad habit ..

Now , I came back today.. and really want not to make it anymore please help.. I tried everything ,still failed .. Any suggestions?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

You got engaged within a month? Wow. [​IMG]
    Did you tell her about your addiction?

3. TheSword

TheSword Fapstronaut

well i mean i found her these days like i just got engaged .. No i didn't tell her , i can't do that :( ..

4. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I'm sorry, but that sounds like a very bad idea! [​IMG] When you are going to marry someone, you should have no secrets between each other. And this is a huge secret, you are held down by an addiction! She will be influenced by your addiction, and if you don't tell her, she'll probably think it's her fault. [​IMG]

5. Agreed you'd be robbing her of the chance of making an informed decision that could potentially affect her the rest of her life. I know its scary, but if you really care about her let her know, especially since you're still struggling

6. I must agree with the comments, it wouldn’t be fair to her at all, and will cause pain and hurt for you both in the end. I hope I don’t sound harsh, I’m just speaking from my experiences on the other side of this addiction. The choice was taken away from me, too and I have not yet stopped blaming myself for it. It has caused so much suffering for my boyfriend and myself. I truly wish the best for you, and I hope you find a way to be free from it and have a happy, fulfilling life. Everyone deserves that. :) Be well, and take care.

Dizzy Lotus likes this.