1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Over 1 year and a half NoFap pmo

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dirker1, May 25, 2020.

1. Dirker1

Dirker1 New Fapstronaut

Il be fast saying iv worked at this subject for 10 years due to mental health at first and mostly really...Before 3 years ago I loved edging and did it alot and wouldn't O at all, I Kno it's unhealthy Iv been told ..Anyway let me say 3years ago Ina hot sexual relationship and mad sex mad O for 6 months....
    After that I started again NoFap in thinking well 175 days got here and wow so fresh minded and focused and confident good memory ect. Deal with pressure nicely as I don't have much probs after a few months no O....Moral of my story il say I went 1 year and a half without fap sex or O...Only because Im on methadone and nocturnal emissions doesn't happen ever when I'm on opioids...I been lowering doses....This Last week I was down to 5 mgs methadone and BOOM, had a nocturn emission... ...sum say they recover as it's not the same as a pmo...I disagree as of rite now cause I went back to my old funky sloppy ways...eh, I do feel great today so I have to study that belief more, no biggie.....anyway it's been 3 days since that dumb dream and I will continue nofap as I always do as it helps my mental and physical....Unless a hottie wants the d then il relapse reset or wutrver that would be
    This is my 1st post...
    Thanx for reading

The Prince of Persia likes this.
  2. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

I hope you continue to feel healthy! I know people have different opinions about this, but don't worry about nocturnal emissions. They are a natural thing that your body does, and it doesn't have the same chemical effect on your brain as sitting down and furiously wanking for a while.

Dirker1 likes this.
  3. Dirker1

Dirker1 New Fapstronaut

Thanks man Yea a w.dream is short lived in all ways and isn't a big deal I am starting to think...
    Thanks