1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Her :(

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nath1234, May 26, 2015.

1. Nath1234

Nath1234 Fapstronaut

Video 1/ Day 1

Will be posting threads in all languages with videos to wipe out her memory from my brain forever!!..

2. skart

skart Guest

This aint gonna help you. Stop it.

3. Wouldn't posting videos of sad romantic songs be counterproductive in getting over someone?

Sursum Corda likes this.
  4. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

OMG hold it right there man! I had the same situation 2 months ago so please hear me out. I fell in love with this woman at the most unexpected place at the most unexpected time. I was young, naive, and had no idea what I was getting myself into. It was a solid mistake.

I suppose you're a young guy as well. And when people are young they do stupid things because of lack of experience. This woman (I won't say her name) put me a world with wonderful feelings and made me feel so good it was the happiest moment of my life. She even gave me a kiss just to be playful. But I took it the wrong way and it appeared she was using me to get back at her husband. I heard the warning signs from every direction but I refused to listen. I continued to stay in contact with her until she broke my heart in the worst way.

I'm still trying to let her go. DO NOT play these videos it will only bring you more pain! It will also do you no good! Trust me I know. Instead find something positive to get your mind off of her. Thinking about her and will only bring back horrible memories.

Please give it plenty of time and patience. Talk to other people about it and find every way to distract yourself. The more you stay away the faster your heart will heal. For me I'm putting my heart into finishing my college degree with dual majors and high honors. Plus I'm a high school dropout so it will taste even sweeter. Trust me on bro believe every word I say. I've been there and I don't want you to suffer the same fate. I hope this gave you some encouragement. Best of luck man.

HippyMinstrel likes this.
  5. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

And another thing. Learn to forgive her. It's not about forgetting or being less angry or being more calm when you think of her. It's about letting go and moving on with your life. Every time you let go without any judgement, it will be easier to not let negative emotions take over like anger or jealousy. You then give a little bit more respect to yourself and others around you.

6. Nath1234

Nath1234 Fapstronaut

@Namekian23 :: Thanks brother for your wisdom.. yes remembering her will do no good to me... I have started finding ways to get distracted 24*7 ( with 12-13 hrs of work)..

@skart , @Ray Breslin :: Thanks for you support..