1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days! Hooray!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by PLAC777, May 26, 2020.

1. PLAC777

PLAC777 Fapstronaut

Well guys I've made it to 90 days! It's been kind of tough, but with God's grace I made it. I know I shouldn't gloat or be proud though.

So I've had to deal with more temptations in the morning, when I wake up. But I figure it's a sign that my brain is definitely healing from all this trauma and abuse from viewing so much P. I wonder if it'll get even better when I get to 120 days?

I intend on continuing this for the rest of my life. I'm hoping one day to be in a relationship, but we'll see. I have a hard time meeting people. So we'll see.

I'm just happy I made it this long. I knew when the pandemic started that this would be a disaster for me if I didn't control myself, what with all the idle time we have going. So I stuck to a schedule more or less. Tried to exercise everyday since the middle of March. And I've gotten a little stronger, although I am no bodybuilder. Maybe I'll have the man's body I really want to have one day.

Anyways thanks for the encouragements guys. It's really helped.

2. yoko MD

yoko MD Fapstronaut

congrats man .. how long have u been addicted to it

3. Free your mind

Free your mind Fapstronaut

Congratulations! Please continue, stronger than ever!

4. pancabalani

pancabalani Fapstronaut

Congrats man! It will only get better :)

I was on the same situation. You'll meet someone! After 6 months of quitting P I had my first intimate experiences with girls. Resorting to get girls in screens kept me from meeting real women in real life.

Hustlerr likes this.
  5. Congrats! What a great accomplishment! Yes, find out what 120 feels like. :)

6. PLAC777

PLAC777 Fapstronaut

How long? For like 20 years seems like.

Thanks everyone.

7. nasbis

nasbis New Fapstronaut

Great Congratulations

8. triptiptop

triptiptop Fapstronaut

Well done man, keep at it.

Keep sculpting your body, its one of the best paths to self-discipline.

9. destinies

destinies New Fapstronaut

Congratulations!
    That's great; you'll be more successful on this journey if you view it as a lifestyle and not as a challenge. Good luck!

10. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

Congratulations for reaching the 90 day milestone PLAC. I'm glad that you Controlled your body temptations especially in lockdown! really that is impressive.
    If i may as what helped most when you were experiencing urges.
    what was key for you to push through an urge?

11. PLAC777

PLAC777 Fapstronaut

The threat of Hell. Which really when you're addicted to PMO, that is a kind of hell. It's one of misery. But yeah I just had to stick to a routine and constantly remind myself at how unhappy all that addiction made me.

12. Woohoooo Congrats! Stay strong!
    How do you exercise? What do you do, which muscle?

13. 3ayshleh

3ayshleh Fapstronaut

keeping on my friend , everything will be ok

14. Fysiker

Fysiker Fapstronaut

Congrats man.Continue this journey.

15. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Yes, it will be better at 120 days. Every day will be better than the day before! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your awesome success, keep going!

recon117 likes this.
  16. rostronaut

rostronaut Nofap Moderator
    Staff Member

Congratulations.

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  17. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

You are definitely doing great job but I guess being around real girls and people can only help you,even if you have any sexual relationships with real girls that can only make your brain realize that those videos and pstarts arent real life,just know that you are as worth as anybody else,be positive and boost your confidence everyday,talk to random people you dont really care about just to practice and make it easier for yourself,keep it up best of luck!

18. PLAC777

PLAC777 Fapstronaut

Yes I need to practice that more.