1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

2. mult1

mult1 Fapstronaut

Day 19, crisis morning resolved checkin in, i almost yeeted guys but i pulled myself together!
    [​IMG]

3. Day 18. Starting to get better control of my emotions. This actually feels like becoming a superhero.

MJ93, recon117, AFR22027 and 3 others like this.
  4. mick5463

mick5463 Fapstronaut

5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

6. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

(悟) Low-Class Warrior ▬ Training in the ► SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE
    Hello guys, so as you can see I fucked up today and it caused me to relapse not in my own terms.
    However , it's been my longest Nofapp strike ever and this time I will be doing the whole thing from the beginning here with the community. I am not ashamed or sorry just self aware that I did something which wasn't of any value to me, and I feel that I am starting another strike which I want to make for longer period than the first. I do have an advice for newer Nofappers , don't play with your boundaries over what is safe if at all or you would have to start all over again just like me at the moment, which still sucks and is not worth the relapse.
    It is the first time I masturbated in 42 days, so I will update you on how does it effect me as soon as pass the relapsing experience. It's important for me because again, this is my longest strike ever so I now am trying to figure out what am I loosing and what am I going to be through for the next week, which will be a new strike of course.

7. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

8. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

9. mevurah1500

mevurah1500 Fapstronaut

the relapse wasn't worth it really there was literally no pleasure after I cummed.
    It might affect the way I have sex that I don't care about the cumming action but rather "holding on"

10. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I'm sorry, we were both in this. Recover soon

11. Armwrestlemebro

Armwrestlemebro Fapstronaut

12. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

55 days in hard mode, life is much better now, but there is a lot more to gain in next months..

13. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

14. You made it, my friend! Let's keep it up!

15. I thought i would cut off from internet to face my challenge.. but later i noticed that i have to fight it face to face... no matter whatever u do to subdue ur urges but its never going to go away.. so better fight it ....

Check in day 5...