1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 here, been liking it so far

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by greenblue, May 27, 2020.

1. greenblue

greenblue New Fapstronaut

Hey, I am 19m gay. I am from India. I don't have any serious fetishes but I m trying to have a positive change in my life. PMO abstinence have generally helped me be more focussed and less fatigued.
    I am out to my friends, but they are all straight and it's difficult sharing this problem to them without having to know whether they will be comfortable with it or not. this forum seems non judgemental and is helping me be sticked to the commitment.
    I hope I will last longer :)

Deleted Account and | Nico | like this.
  2. keepitinmybriefs

keepitinmybriefs Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap!

My suggestions:
    * Wear briefs (not boxerbriefs) instead of boxers. This keeps everything secure, and not flopping around where you can be tempted/distracted.
    * Keep a schedule for your day and don't have unstructured time where you can be distracted/tempted. Make sure you're reading, or going for a walk, or talking to a friend, or getting some work done, and not just lazing around.

greenblue likes this.
  3. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to the community mate, glad you could join us :) any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to ask us. All the best, take care

greenblue and One Eyed Owl like this.
  4. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

greenblue likes this.
  5. greenblue likes this.