1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great post.

2. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 21/90. Will have finished the 21 day challenge by tomorrow, which feels good, but I still need to remember there is much left to accomplish and I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Still taking things one day at a time which has helped, but I'm incredibly excited to see my girlfriend again next week after a while. Times like these are where I have relapsed before because I feel emotion (even if it's good emotion) and I'm not used to it and I turn to PMO to numb it. But lately I've enjoyed having these emotions. Even the other day when I was going for a walk I had to fight back tears because of how difficult this reboot has been. But I prefer that than nothing at all. This journey is so worth it and I'm so glad that I have found the time and the motivation to fight PMO addiction because after three weeks I feel great, and I'm sure I will even feel greater later on!

3. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Better than stumbling backwards!

4. 11/90. Looking forward to 2 weeks on Saturday. Making it through this weekend will be a good milestone for me. Stay strong everyone!

5. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Hi friends, checking in real quick.
    Day 10/90 finished and still going strong with no PMO.

I have a confession.. I had another donut today as they keep leaving sweets and pastries in the staff lounge. How do you say no to a donut lol?

Hope all of you are doing well and making good choices. This journey isn’t easy, in fact, it’s quite the opposite.

It’s painful, it hurts, it’s uncomfortable, and it forces you to change.

Just remind yourself that those are normal, necessary, and part of the process.

Know WHY you are doing this challenge. And keep that WHY in the forefront of your mind each day. It will keep you motivated!

6. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

8. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

If I may ask what the big deal with cold showers. Cause this side in my country it's as usual as taking breakfast

9. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Same way you say no to PMO? ;)

Donut are bad.;( Start eating pure sugar, you will stop soon. Start eating pure fat f.e. cream, you'll not like it and stop soon. Mix them together, whipped cream, and the mechnism in your brain that tell you to stop shuts down. In the ideal combination 50/50 sugar/fat (=donut). This is worst. It has been tested and proven. Your body does not tell you to stop.
    (tested it myself once, stopped after 10 donuts, but could go on, calories for 2 days or so 8)

41 days, 984 hours of the rest of my life

10. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

There is a certain feature in my phone infinix s5. It's called digital wellbeing and parental controls. It enables me to set a specific amount of time I am to spend on whatever app I want to regulate usage of. And when the time elapses the app is blocked untill the next day.
    With that I find no longer even have to wonder around the social media apps to bump into sexy pics.

11. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Sex does not reset your rebooting. It only makes the proces longer. Read about hard mode, and monk mode on this site.
    There is nothing wrong with normal sex (2 consenting adult having physical pleasure).
    PMO warps your brain.
    A quickie with a person you know. Can be good, can be satisfying and exciting. But research your motivation. Is that what you want or is it a PMO like fantasy, way to feel good, avoiding problems, avoiding a real relationship etc.
    Do you dehumanize your partner(s) into just a sex object? because of your PMO brain, or something else.
    etc. etc.

Hard proces, but you are working on it, well done. Keep going

12. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Congs man one month down. How are feeling about the accomplishment:)

13. Extremely grateful and happy

14. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

15. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Ok am breaking some few rules I made to myself, actually I haven't broken any. I have not been in touch with any new girls.... But I while back I had met with some two new nice girls and I have noticed that conversation skills have really improved like I be on the phone and am feeling like a conversation God. These girls be laughing endlessly and having fan. And some times am I feel like sherlock Holmes trying to understand them and listening to them .... It's an amazing feeling...
    And also the girl I told you about where she was not conclusive whether she liked me or not. We got back and the conversations are actually great.. still don't know what's gonna happen next but am pretty confident that one I will put a ring on her. But before that happens it's really a wonderful feeling making pretty girls laugh on phone...

Sorry for the above it's feels like am bragging which is not my intention it's just that am happy and this is the first place I thought of sharing my progress in life and how am feeling..:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

4 days done. Just one more, let’s get just one more day. I can fap tomorrow, but today, I’ll refrain

Deleted Account, Bobske, Pone and 6 others like this.
  17. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Yes, I’ve reset my limitations for apps like Instagram again

18. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

I do them for over a year now every morning but I still have to convince myself every morning, and every single person I tell I’m doing it looks at me like a crazy person :D What country are you from? I’m from The Netherlands

Deleted Account, Bobske, Pone and 3 others like this.
  19. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

You are totally right of course

Deleted Account, Bobske, Pone and 2 others like this.