1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mike10classic

Mike10classic Fapstronaut

...okay.....DAY 8. I still feel the same. No changes after having quickie sex on day six. I was expecting to feel sluggish or drained but I still got my energy. Asked a few people in this challenge. After reading their response I'm content and resuming my journey. Keep on fighting guys.

2. Masked Man

Masked Man Fapstronaut

Day 2/90

Your success is not measured by how high you can climb, but how high you can bounce back when you hit the bottom.

Gotta bounce back.

3. 9/90 today. Some days are easier than others. We must build an inner resilience to get us through the tough times. Keep going, friends!

4. Yes it's amazing how our brains will start coming up with these goofy arguments just to try and get its little dopamine hit. There was actually a funny but truthful thread on here awhile back where folks listed such sayings - they're quite common I think. What I believe we have to do is just be wise to what's really going on, and to not take such thoughts seriously. It helps knowing that if you just kind of laugh them off, they'll dissipate in time, and your deeper-down, more grounded thoughts will come right back. Stick with your streak, buddy, you're doing awesome.

5. 4/90

6. ad37222

ad37222 New Fapstronaut

7. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

That's so recognisable. Sadly, I have yet to reach that point far on in the process and get over it. But this time I will.

8. Day 9, Today was an easy day compared to yesterday :)

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

10. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

44/90.. I'll be past the halfway mark on Saturday!

Up until now I've had urges but it's been fairly easy to withstand them. I think it is in large part due to a mindset shift that I've experienced, helped a lot by Mark Queppet's material.

Whenever I feel an urge, I get thoughts like "PMO is pathetic, I don't want to go back to that", "that's not me anymore", "I am going to have great experiences with real women in stead of staying at home jerking off". I just have this feeling that at the end of these 90 days, a fulfilling real world love life awaits..

One big hint that points in this direction, is that I am starting to feel more attraction towards the women I encounter in every day life. It's making me realize that those feelings had pretty much fizzled out during the past years, due to me falling further and further down the PMO rabbit hole.

11. the general

the general Fapstronaut

I'm on day 0.....let's goo

12. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

5 days done. Just need to get one more, hope to just do what I need to do today to stay away from pmo. Just today, that’s it. It’s not worth it today. Maybe tomorrow, but not today. Right here, right now is where we live our lives. Pmo thoughts are simply memory, they are not real.

13. justsignedup

justsignedup Fapstronaut

14. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

15. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

16. Day 35/90..yesterday was a pretty tough . Too many interactions. Need to put back the scale down a bit .

17. it is!! hold on, let's keep on moving on, might fall but let's not give up on our streak! fighting!!!!