1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Extreme PMO Addiction and How to Recover?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by dudealone, Dec 10, 2019.

1. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for understanding me.

We all are recovering I always pray to god and you should too, because he is the only one besides us who knows all our truths.

Just pray the almighty for best physical, mental, social and at last economical health.

Definitely, he will help us.

2. mkguy27

mkguy27 Fapstronaut

I’m praying a lot and reconnecting with my faith and God which is helping enormously.

I and my family have some tough times ahead. Very lucky to have the support of my wife’s family as well.

Its scary that everything is out in the open but I’ve spent way too much time in isolation and darkness, it’s good to be in the light again.

Its hard not to be gripped with fear and anxiety but I am coping...just!

Your words are helpful and an encouragement, I am very determined to get through this and re-build my life.

dudealone likes this.
  3. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

We all will be better soon. There should be an end to this devil, PMO.

4. LoveIsAllWeNeed

LoveIsAllWeNeed Fapstronaut

@dudealone @mkguy27 You both seem to be religious. So, isn't God love? Would God want you to feel guilt or self-punishment? I suggest you simply learn from every mistake you make, set realistic targets and go from there. Being too hard on yourself makes you fall back. Imagine you are your best friend, what would you say to yourself?
    Good luck. You both should be proud of the mission you're undertaking.

dudealone likes this.
  5. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

Thanks @LoveIsAllWeNeed, this message of yours make me feel one thing, that I relapsed and am binge relasping after being hard on me. Thanks man. The targets should be realistic, thanks a lot for that.

LoveIsAllWeNeed likes this.
  6. dudealone likes this.
  7. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

Hi @Mowgli 32, currently I am reducing the usage of this website. So for me joining a challenge is ok but daily updates would not be possible.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. That's no problem at all, I don't expect you to write everyday... the matrix challenge is suppose to help u in the way that you feel is best for you.. Have you looked at the challenge? Click here --> 'The Matrix' it'll take you there, have a read through the guidelines ok?

dudealone likes this.
  9. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

I closed the thread because at one moment it triggered me and if I would have been on there for some more moments. Then it would not have been good for me. If you want me to participate then count me in. I will update my streak to you in your conversation. Will that be okay?

Regards,
    @dudealone

10. Sounds like a good idea, how ever works best for you. Congratulations on reaching 8 days so far! I will rank u in the Hall of Fame as Mouse, let me know when on day 10 to rank you as The Twins. Good luck!

Not compulsory, but If you cud add your rank / link to your signature I'd be grateful .. copy/paste: Mouse in 'The Matrix' Challenge
    NoFap Matrix Signature.jpg

dudealone likes this.
  11. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

Okay, thanks for accepting the suggestion. I will add my challenge position of The Matrix challenge in my signature.

12. Cool man I appreciate it. Btw, what did you mean by 'you will update your streak in my conversation' did you mean here? If that's the case maybe we shud move to inbox so its private you know, what do you think? Or did u mean u'd write on the challenge?

dudealone likes this.
  13. dudealone

dudealone Fapstronaut

With that phrase I meant inbox only

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. Ah ok yeh good idea, c u around!

dudealone likes this.