1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. 33 and then 32 to go, late because had internet issue.

Swazzy 1 and kammaSati like this.
  2. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

2 Days to go.

kammaSati and fg4795 like this.
  3. MaxLivre

MaxLivre Fapstronaut

22 down, 32828 to go!

Swazzy 1, kammaSati and fg4795 like this.
  4. Ok, I‘m back in the Challenge, will be attending two retreats within the next 90 days, Summer is coming, with it a lot of triggers, my ultimate lifegoal is total psychological independence, dissolve the ego, go from needy to fulfilling my natural, healthy needs. Love, Peace, Joy.

Check In {90 Day Challenge} 90 days to go ...

fg4795 likes this.
  5. @queen_of_diamonds, great to have you back. Don‘t give up one minute before the miracle happens. Stay fresh, stay strong.
    -kammaSati

fg4795 likes this.
  6. glnb8

glnb8 Fapstronaut

1 Day to go for my 10 Days challenge.

Btw, after my 10 days can I proceed to 15 or whatsoever and not reset my counting?
    I mean like when I hit my 10 Days can I go straight to 5 Days to go for 15 Days challenge?

7. goldchain

goldchain Fapstronaut

2 to go. 18 passed.

Didn't check in yesterday.

8. Check In {90 Day Challenge} 90 days to go

Swazzy 1 likes this.
  9. 3 days to go!!!
    @kammaSati What's a retreat?

kammaSati likes this.
  10. MaxLivre

MaxLivre Fapstronaut

24 down, 32,826 to go!
    Wow, this is going to be long, but I already feel its usefulness. Indeed, whenever I have an urge I actually remind myself of those more than three weeks that I've already spent abstaining and that helps me knock it off.

Also do you guys have any suggestions for stopping MO as well: I've found it's quite a physical thing, and even though it can't proliferate as there is no P, I still believe it to be quite a nuisance as it makes you feel weak, tired and kinda sad.

Have a day full of fulfilling fulfillment, Bye,
    Max.

kammaSati, fg4795 and Swazzy 1 like this.
  11. In 2017 I started with Vipassana meditation, doing a 10-Day-Retreat in a centre, all in silence, totally offline, starting at 4am in the morning. Looking back I know it helped saving me, so I try to meditate as daily as possible and go to a retreat each year ever since.

fg4795 and Swazzy 1 like this.
  12. Wonderful to hear that you are doing so well abstaining from P. Guess it is similar with MO. Same as you already do. Let the urge pass by, let the thoughts pass by. Give yourself a goal, 30 days, 90 days no PMO. Hard mode, monk mode. Challenge yourself. You are ready ;)

MaxLivre, fg4795 and Swazzy 1 like this.
  13. Heard of a chat site yesterday I didn't know, got curious, or rather the addict in me thought that's a good opportunity to learn something new, checked it out, ended up chatting with a guy in a manner I should definitely not have. What does that mean?

I am still on 90 days to go. But hey, never give up one minute before the miracle happens.

Check In {90 Day Challenge} 90 days to go

fg4795 and Swazzy 1 like this.
  14. Superb!!!
    I have heard of it,one of my friends told me that the 10 day retreat had a major impact on his life.It just took away all his stress and depression and it gave him a positive mindset.
    May every day be a positive one for u @kammaSati

kammaSati and fg4795 like this.