1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lamboskovich

Lamboskovich Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

Day 15/90

Definitely proud of my progress. Still working at dealing with my discomfort and anxiety in other areas.

I’ve been avoiding writing my goals and dreams, and instead pursue “easier” things like reading, exercise, talking with others about the tension.

I may not have all the answers, but I know I will not give up. We will continue to learn, grow, and give our best each day.

Problems are a part of life and the greatest fulfillment is found in choosing and solving the problems that give your life meaning.

All the best,
    Lamboskovich

Vendidad, bromor, Puretim and 10 others like this.
  2. MrHouse

MrHouse Fapstronaut

3. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm super tired so I'm just checking in. Tommorow I'll read the posts I would normally read today. Another day pmo free. Thanks everyone here for helping to make that possible. One day at a time.

Srisurya, Vendidad, bromor and 9 others like this.
  5. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

6. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

46 days, 1.104 hours of the rest of my life
    36 days of Yoga
    1 day of Intermittent Fasting and really working out.

7. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Completed day 18 now looking towards day 19 urges now under control feeling good now

Bobske, MrHouse, Vendidad and 7 others like this.
  8. Day 1/30 No PM
    Day 494 at attempting this challenge
    Day 175 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts

I had to edit today's post since it was made at midnight and I digressed shortly afterwards. So close to making it half way through this challenge but I reset my counter this morning since I was peeking at cute girl pics the past few days, which of course escalated to vanilla nude pics, which of course eventually escalated to my favourite fetish pics and of course ended in PMO. I am not turning it into a binge and ruining the healing my brain has done in the past 18 months. My new strategy is to make this 3 sets of 30 days so one month at a time approach rather than looking at the whole 90 days which can feel overwhelming. I feel good about my get back on the horse approach and am not feeling shame and guilt which is a good thing for my happiness and peace of mind.

Have a great day, brothers.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  9. JustForTodayz

JustForTodayz Fapstronaut

1 month!! Thanks for the support everyone

10. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

11. georgebou7

georgebou7 Fapstronaut

Day 24

Unbelievable urges. I ended up to google some Instagram models and watched for like 5 minutes. But i didn't touch my thing. Eventually i understood that moment that this wasn't ok and it doesn't worth. It was a bad choice and I took my lesson. Definitely it doesn't worth. Probably i have urges and i was horny, but i won't find in the real world these perfect Instagram models, i want just to find a simple nice girl. It's a fake reality. I don't want to ruin my improvement for this.

Now i don't know what to do with my counter. I think that i don't want to reset, i have done a big effort till this point, i have improved my mindset and i don't know if these 5 minutes destroyed my process. As i said i didn't touch my thing at all. Definitely i will note this incident in my calendar. But do I have to reset my counter? What do you believe guys? Every opinion would be appreciated...

To conclude more happily, from my experience it doesn't worth such behaviours at all.
    Trust your processes!

Pone, Bobske, Lamboskovich and 7 others like this.
  12. Day :45
    Woohoo,first half over.

Scores [number of big urges 0-0 number of big urges i defected],so the result of this match as of now is draw and will proceed for next half to decide the winner.
    Squad members of my team
    no fb and insta,no movies with hot content,meditation,exercise,prayer,cycling,badminton,dance,naruto,and good sleep and u guys who feed me with motivation.
    Skills gained:
    dark shade around my eyes fading-hairfall reduction in large scale to say-Can study and understand concepts easily when compared to one month before-Emotionally becoming a better person-Productivity and socialization on rise-Growing in prayer-Better skin, don't know whether it's due to lockdown-Increase in physical strength (NOfap + exercise).

My wanting for s*x increasing which til now i haven't had but thank God i don't have a girlfriend.There were many feel up days and few feel down days.Today is bit dull one because am not feeling well -stomach problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2020
  13. I have a no perfect answer.It will depend on ur mindset.If there's a possibility of u going for relapse or feeling letdown when u reset the counter don't go for it.If u would feel afresh or motivated on resetting counter, go for it.

Pone, Bobske, Vendidad and 5 others like this.
  14. vamshi2009

vamshi2009 Fapstronaut

15. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

16. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

17. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 26/90. I'm starting to realize I need to adjust my routine including when I post here to stay successful. Other than that things have been going decently well.

Pone, Bobske, Swazzy 1 and 10 others like this.
  18. halfway,
    Day 45/90
    ok but feeling down today.. dunno why