Natural nudity

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by SausageWithoutCream, Jun 3, 2020.

1. SausageWithoutCream

SausageWithoutCream Fapstronaut

Hi,

Side info: I am 23 years old.

I wonder if anyone here can relate to this, because there doesn't seem to be any 'category' for my 'fetish' on the internet. In short, I get aroused by non-sexual situations where I am naked and (beautiful) girls are not. For example, I go to the nude beach and I am the only one in my age who gets naked. Or I work as a nude model in front of 20 pretty, mostly female, students. Or I get naked at a festival beach... I did all that, and it gave me a feeling of freedom. I didn't get a boner from this, although these situations are exactly what I desire. I guess, sexuality is just a temporary phenomenon and what I seek is honesty and a culture where you can be naked without being judged. Still, I find it hard not to get horny from this. It's a paradox: Seeking non-sexual nudity situations for sexual thoughts which are, in and of themselves, not sexual. Sometimes I ask girls on the internet if I may show myself to them and there is always a tiny minority which says Yes and doesn't even ridicule me. The moment I get an erection, it's not the same thrilling feeling anymore and I feel weak. The moment I ejaculate, all suspense is gone. Ejaculation seems like a poor way out.

Perhaps it's the same with NoFap ? I am just beginning with it, and my last streak went over 12 days. The moment you force yourself not to indulge in masturbation, things become much more interesting, your senses grow.

Is the purpose of it all the ejaculation? I think ejaculation is the poor attempt of the male's body to attain a feeling which is much more detached from the physical, and which embraces the world and people.

I guess, my fetish is exactly that. Like a desire which cannot possibly be fulfilled by physical means. The moment it gets physical (i.e. an erection) I feel my path deviating from the 'goal', from the 'it', whatever it is that I desire. (Attention? Love?)

When reading about exhibitionism, I could never really relate to it. Exhibitionists want to expose themselves to unsuspecting strangers, but also to suspecting strangers. That is the first difference to my 'fetish'. Second, they want to masturbate, I don't. I want to keep it non-sexual, although the thought itself makes me crazy.

If you want to know, what makes me crazily horny, watch this video:
    (that's not me^^) No boner or anything frivolous involved. Still, all attention on him. (Okay, some pretend to ignore, but anyways. :D )

So yeah, I wonder if anyone can relate to what I think about this relation of 'my fetish' to 'NoFap'.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  2. First off - I think that video might be too triggering (at least change your title to include a trigger warning). For me such CFNM scenarios are a big fetish of mine. I would get extremely aroused if women saw me naked,
    especially if they started laughing because I have a small penis.
    For me it's definitely about attention, but also about arousal . . . and shame :oops:

Second off - that might just be the best user name ever! :D