1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does this look dumb?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Sean Scoops, May 30, 2020.

1. Sean Scoops

Sean Scoops Fapstronaut

I asked a girl out in December. She said that she have a boyfriend. I asked her again in 2 weeks. Same. Again in January. Same.

Now it's almost June and I still like her. Is that ok to ask her or there's something I can't or don't want to understand?

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

@Teo Whispers have some self respect. She turned you down three times already, move on with your life.
    If you ask a woman out and she says no, just tell her to contact you if she changes her mind and never contact her again, simple as that. You will have better experiences with woman if you only date girls that when you ask them out they are happy to say yes to you. Never waste you money and time with the one's that say no.

3. Sean Scoops

Sean Scoops Fapstronaut

4. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

Girls (even boys) aren't interested in a needy person. That is not sexy at all. You need to show that you are not needy, that you feel a relationship more like a commodity than a goal. You might ask me but I can't do that, I'm CRAVING for intimacy. Well you need to develop a scarcity mindset. Meaning you're focusing on just one girl and you think she is special but she is not and you need to start meeting multiple girls to discover that this is true. I'll like to quote a paragraph from a certain book that is talking about this :

Eugene Yasenev likes this.
  5. Sean Scoops

Sean Scoops Fapstronaut

6. Sean Scoops

Sean Scoops Fapstronaut

btw i dont like anyone but feeling a bit lonely

7. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

It's okay to feel lonely sometimes. Just try to make/have some quality friends. If you don't have the social skills for that, learn them and read some books about the subject.

8. Winner1237

Winner1237 Fapstronaut

exaaaactly like these guys said. i didnt know that some guys today are that needy. man even if she leaves her bf, it will seem needy from ur side that the first thing u do is u try to et with her. she will notice it and in her mind she will think oh this poor guy has been waiting for me all this time instead of focusing on his own life. she might be with u in the beginning of her breakup just to cope with her emotional shit and once she is on her feet she will 100% leave u...dont invest in her even if u like her cuz if she liked u she would 100% leave him for u. DONT INVEST UR TIME, SOUL AND ENERGY IN GIRLS WHO ARENT AS INVESTED AS U, ITS UNJUSTICE TO URSELF

9. Sean Scoops

Sean Scoops Fapstronaut

thanks a lot for advices, helped clarify thing out.