1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to have clear face?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Unworthy_cuber, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Unworthy_cuber

Unworthy_cuber Fapstronaut

How to remove the bumps from my face, is there a way out, cause I've had these bumps and acne since 12. After I had my treatment with my dermatologist, acne left some scars and bumps, can someone help me?
    Also I don't wanna put chemicals on my face.
    Anyone?

SREENII and unslaver like this.
  2. DaSaltyPancake

DaSaltyPancake Fapstronaut

Hey, Cuber. I feel like I'm pretty qualified to talk about this because I used to have bad acne when I was younger. It was so bad that I even skipped school a couple times because I was too embarrassed. Thankfully, I can say that now I'm mostly clear. I get the occasional pimple, but here is what I did: First off, I would recommend that you get an accutane prescription. The drug works WONDERS when it comes to acne-- at least it did for me and many others that I know. It took about four months before people started COMPLIMENTING my skin rather than intentionally avoiding it in conversation. It's a common prescription and I bet you could get it easily. Just be wary of the side effects though, the are pretty egregious. After getting cleared up with acceptance, I bought Cetaphil-- both the cleanser and the moisturizer. In combination, they cleared me up. Hope it helps, bro! DM me if you have any other questions.

unslaver likes this.
  3. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

aloe vera gel straight from the plant, good sleep, cold shower before bed, fruits

no wireless radiations as well, use Ethernet (with adapters and some gigaswitch maybe)

unslaver likes this.
  4. Stragler

Stragler Fapstronaut

Use vitamin A (retinol) cream at night before bed. It did amazing things for my skin. I buy puritans pride retinol for $8 on eBay, it’s amazing stuff. Also avoid processed sugar and drink lots of water along with cutting out PMO.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    unslaver likes this.
  5. Watch "BRIAN TURNER" on YouTube. I haven't seen a worst case of acne than him. He looks like a Greek God these days. I am sure you'll find his videos on this topic useful.

unslaver likes this.
  6. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

So wait... You have acne or just acne scars now? If you still struggle with acne, go for this:

If not, acne scars heal by themselves with time, but if someone has some great affordable tips on how to speed up the process, I'd be interested too.

unslaver likes this.
  7. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Can you please tell me how to get it without using accutane prescription, bec I took it once but later left it and when I started again it wasn't effective at all. Then I got to know that once you are taking a treatment then you have to continue it.

Can you tell me what things to include in diet and what things to apply on skin to get rid of the marks..

unslaver likes this.
  8. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Sometimes acne won't stop with natural methods (unless waiting it out is an option). But I'd recommend you take it up with a dermatologist and see what they think.

unslaver, DaSaltyPancake and Muphy like this.
  9. It Ain't Easy

It Ain't Easy New Fapstronaut

Accutane. ProActiv didn't work for me, benzoyl peroxide didn't work, minocycline didn't work.
    Accutane cleard all my acne in 2 weeks, all my body acne was gone after 2 months.
    I took 20mg a day for 1 month, i didn't need to taper up but i did anyways.

unslaver likes this.
  10. I always noticed that masturbation and not getting sleep brought back acne.
    One more motivation to stay on track and avoid P&M.

Getting enough Sleep + water is always good

WinstonDotMY and unslaver like this.
  11. Zexiant

Zexiant Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Try accutane or salicylic acid, it works for me.

12. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Vicit_fidem likes this.
  13. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

apply curd on your face and wash your face after 15 minutes..do it everyday without any lapse

14. Aneto

Aneto Fapstronaut

A healthy and balanced diet, rich in vegetables and fruits, without much fats and any added sugars, along with exercise outdoors and in the Sun, will help you reduce the problem. Clean your face regularly and listen to your dermatologist.

SamsonZheng likes this.
  15. SamsonZheng

SamsonZheng Fapstronaut

Exercise regularly and have healthy diets. Keep going!

Unworthy_cuber and Aneto like this.