1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ten Fapstronauts Journey

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by NeverWalkAlone, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Don't worry about it. Take a day at a time. Work on breaking your best streaks and remember that it's not the results that build your personality, it's the process. Don't let this be a setback but a lesson. Try to understand what kind of environment makes you relapse and then try to avoid it completely. For example, I avoid being alone whenever I can to avoid relapsing.

All the best. I know you have it in you to win this battle against pmo

FlowingSaiyan and Griitings like this.
  2. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

Thank you very much

FlowingSaiyan likes this.
  3. NeverWalkAlone

NeverWalkAlone Fapstronaut

Give yourself the full time you need to re-focus on your way, it doesn't matter if you started yesterday or today or even tomorrow, just give yourself the full chance to understand what is discouraging you, realize it first then start counting the days.
    There's no shame at all if we relapse, you shouldn't feel sorry about it, just calm down and take a deep breath to understand what's goin' wrong.

Griitings and FlowingSaiyan like this.
  4. NeverWalkAlone

Day 3 Completed:
    Night shift at work for the third night, no time to think about p, but I'm afraid of some days I get back from work being so tired and not able to sleep, sometimes it happens to me, and it feels like I'm stuck to watching p just to help me sleep. Of course I know that pmo might help for sleeping but it's the worst idea ever.
    If any one knows what to do in that case, I'll be thankful.
    I hope your days are going well, @FlowingSaiyan @The Dark Wolf . Don't get hard on yourself my friend @Griitings and take your time to get started again with a full powerful mind.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  5. NeverWalkAlone

My friend @StraightEdge3616, you are breaking the most important rule of this group, you've not written your daily progress for two days in a row, it's not good for you and it's also discouraging for the other members.
    Kindly accept that I will remove your name for the TEN FAPSTRONAUTS JOURNEY list until you come back, my best wishes for you my friend.

6. Day 3 completed

FlowingSaiyan and NeverWalkAlone like this.
  7. NeverWalkAlone

Very nice my friend to hear these good news from you, promoted to START REBOOTING PROCESS

8. @NeverWalkAlone seriously?

I joined on Friday and then this past weekend I was with my wife all weekend so not able to make it on the forums so you completely removed me from this group? Wow. I don't want to be part of this group anymore then if you are going to be that strict, that's not really fair.

NeverWalkAlone likes this.
  9. FlowingSaiyan

FlowingSaiyan Fapstronaut

DAY 9
    No urges. Going pretty good so far. I'll make it to day 10 for sure this time. I don't know why I'm not having any urges though.

10. FlowingSaiyan

Maybe do something that really interests you. This has really worked for me. Other than that, don't forget that you are progressing, even if you relapse. Just don't be hard on yourself, but at the same time, take a look at your daily routine, identify the triggers, the time at which you are most prone to relapse, and try to allot that time to an activity which you really like. You can do it. We believe in you.:)

11. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

Thank you very much.

12. Griitings

Griitings Fapstronaut

Thank you very much

13. Sheidheda

Sheidheda Fapstronaut

@NeverWalkAlone
    I'd like to join. I'm on day one but in a few hours I'll be completing day 2.

14. NeverWalkAlone

Take it easy man, I've added you again and I want you to understand it is more helpful for you and us to go on this journey as a group rather than being alone. That's why posting your daily progress and helping the friends here is very important. I hope you've had a fine time on the weekend and welcome back my friend.
    promoted to START REBOOTING PROCESS

15. @NeverWalkAlone will be joining shortly.
    Welcome to the journey and I wish all the best.

16. NeverWalkAlone

Welcome my dear friend, I hope you complete day 3 as well,
    promoted to NEVER GIVE UP

FlowingSaiyan and Sheidheda like this.
  17. NeverWalkAlone

Day 4 completed:
    Again night shift at work yesterday, but I'm off-work tomorrow, I will have more free time at night that I should use it in a good manner. If I feel any urges, I'll come at once to write here and I'll try to do some home workouts.

18. Day 4 completed

19. FlowingSaiyan

DAY 10
    Day 10!!! Okay so I wasn't really sure about it but now it's quite obvious. I am not having any urges because I have stopped fantasizing. Period. I read this advice from a fapstronaut's thread, and I thought about it, and realized that I fantasize a lot. Maybe that's the reason I always relapsed. Now that I have stopped fantasizing, I don't have urges anymore. I hope that helps you.

NeverWalkAlone likes this.
  20. I have relapsed

Going back to day 0