1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm checking my heart rate and Blood Pressure all the time. Is it normal?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by nyxDrive, Apr 30, 2019.

1. nyxDrive

nyxDrive Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

In my other posts i told about my story and anxiety/heart palpitations etc.
    But, maybe 20 times in one day im checking my pulse. Does my heart beat okay, is it faster or slower. I have 55/60 bpm in rest rate and my blood pressure is 115/70 , 80% of the time. But im obssesed with checking my pulse with my phone (HR monitor) and my watch. When i drink water sometimes im checking my pulse and goes maybe 90-100bpm, and seconds after back to 70bpm. Sometimes i have skipping beats, heart beat goes very quickly Up, skip a beat, and normalize. Some kind of arrhythmia. I went to EKG with some testings, they told me im okay. Also, is it normal when i inhale very fast my heart rate to increase 20 beats plus?, when i exhale is lowering.Big pulse variability with small things like drinking water or standing, or inhale.
    What's your experience?
    Thanks

Tafi likes this.
  2. I think I would agree with the medical staff. Maybe, you need to stop relying on instrumental readings, and just be.

3. andi1987

andi1987 Fapstronaut

But you find that hard or? @nyxDrive

4. LastGoodbye

LastGoodbye Fapstronaut

I have been experiencing similar heart issues. I cannot even walk too fast or my bpm flies up to over 100, then I can barely breath and feel fatigued. Sometimes it does not come down even when sitting still and I have to implement breathing techniques. This last bout was triggered when I PMOd after I thought the symptoms where going away. I went to the doctor had a blood test, ECG test and they said I was fine. This is a very worrying thing. I will visit a cardiologist soon to see if it is anything other than PMO. I hope my body returns to normal or I can find out what is happening. Very scary.

5. nyxDrive

nyxDrive Fapstronaut

you went to Cardilogist? I have other similar experience. I cant run, i feel the energy but when i try, the heart palps are here, and some fear inside me, i can feel it.

6. LastGoodbye

LastGoodbye Fapstronaut

I haven't been to the cardiologist but I will have to do a physical either this week or the next to renew my health insurance. Either way, my symptoms have lessened significantly since the last time of writing. I can walk normally and briskly again without much trouble. Each day I get stronger, thank God. The effects of eating are starting to wean also in terms of the palpitations. I haven't tried running since about day 20 in my recovery, which my bmp ballooned to 210bpm. Giving my body more time to heal. The biggest problems I have right now are anxiety and body tremors but they too are reducing day by day. Panic was a big cause of my palps especially when going outside but this is also getting better. For me, time and dependence on God is doing a lot of healing...and of course no PMO. Hope you have found some relief from your symptoms.

7. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

I have same problem,and went to doctor he told me it's because mental problems(depression,sadness,etc.) and to go to a therapist

Deleted Account and nyxDrive like this.
  8. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Just done heart rhyme analysis on nothing...

9. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

The result was 79 or 75 beats in the minute which was normal rate and still I have problem in the beats and breathing.

10. LastGoodbye

LastGoodbye Fapstronaut

Had the physical, did all the tests including ECG again and everything came back normal thank God. Now it's just a matter of building the body up again.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  11. Nitin jain

Nitin jain Fapstronaut

@LastGoodbye

Hello, I am getting palpitations since 2 yrs. Suddenly it started at night. I went to doctor next day, and he did blood test, ecg, chest x ray , tsh test, cholestrol, liver. Every thing was normal except vitamin b12 was 175 and vitamin d3 was 13. both were low. He gave me medicines for 2 months, but there was no improvement in palpitations and weakness. I feel lot of weakness in my body still now. I use to masturbate 6x a day since 2012 and now I am paying for it. Can anyone please tell me why I am having these.

I have the following problems.
    1. My rest heart beat is 100-105 and walking heart beat is 125-135 bpm. Everytime I lie on bed, I have having a very hard time to sleep. The force of such hard beating of heart make my sleep so miserable. I can feel in throughtout my head and body.
    2. I feel a lot of weakness, my hand and leg shakes while lifting even 1 kg of thing.

Why this is happening to me. Does it due to all the sins. Sometimes I tried to stop masturbation for 2 - 3 days, I feel a little good, but again after doing , things get worst.

I have also consulted haemopathic doctor, he gave me essentia aurea, passifiya and paintox and anxiety relief tablets which I have to eat 2* twice a day. I feel quite better that I was 1yr ago, bcoz 1 yr ago, my energy was very very low. I had difficuly in breathing which I though was due to D3 deficiency, I also eat a zincovit tablet per day. Its a multivitamin.
    But I am not able to return in my good old shape. Please tell me what has happened to me. why my heart beat soooo hhard and fast. What is trigeeting it. Can I have other deficiencies or toxicity of any element or are all these due to anxiety and masturbation which afftected my nervours system.
    Please help.

12. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

How are you guys feeling? I was feeling better until last week, when palpitations got bad again, and sleep. I cannot believe PAWS strike again so hard after almost 8 months.

13. Hi @Tafi, all the best to you! If you want to join 'The Matrix' challenge click here --> 'The Matrix' <--

Tafi likes this.
  14. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Hey, that's great you want to join but what do you mean you don't know how? You're on day 18? I will rank you into the Hall of Fame as Twins. You can add your rank/link to your signature, copy/paste:
    Twins in 'The Matrix' Challenge

NF Rank:link.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2020
    Tafi likes this.
  16. The longer you go without PMO, the higher your reach the different character levels, until the goal of Neo - 1 year. Feel free to check in the challenge to post & update us on how your journey is going or to encourage others. Whatever you do, do whats best for your recovery.

17. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Well,I didn't know how to write it before,but after I saw your screenshot I could,so I made my signature

18. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Yes