1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is fapping once every day bad?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by iloveass, Jul 5, 2017.

1. iloveass

iloveass New Fapstronaut

Is fapping once every day is bad or unhealthy for me? should I stop and how, I tried to but its hard, i need to know if its unhealthy for me to fap everyday once

2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Ideally you shouldn't do it at all. It's too addictive to be able to kept to a moderate level.

Kenzi and D . J . like this.
  3. iloveass

iloveass New Fapstronaut

is fapping everyone once is too addictive? well at least someone give me some tips how to not masturbate everyone at least 3 or 2 times per week maybe
    And whats the moderate level?

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Dude, you literally just don't jack off. If you're feeling the urge for pleasure get with a woman and leave those duties to her.

5. Suman Ghosh

Suman Ghosh New Fapstronaut

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

7. iloveass

iloveass New Fapstronaut

Runtilmylegsdropoff I don't think I will ever be able to find a woman, not for now or any sooner, no money and I am ugly af xD
    well all I can do is masturbate but I just want to control this that's all

8. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

9. the fact that you cant quit is a big reason to stop

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. But of course

Deleted Account likes this.