1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relapsed again

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. PHANI99220

PHANI99220 Fapstronaut

Ive been trying to get away from PMO since one month but a week before i relapsed and updated my day counter and again Today relapsed im sad and depressed by my behaviour.

2. What has been your strategy and process to get free?

3. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Paul, the MVP of missionaries and pastors, said by revelation of God:

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. -1 Timothy 1:15
    For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. -Romans 7:14-25

Yet, he never took the liberty in Christ as licenciousness, on the contrary, as a supernatural fuel to achieve his race, and he also said that every Christian is gifted differently in the body of Christ. Jesus on His earthly Jewish ministry said that sincere good works earn you heavenly treasures as well in addition to the place He prepares for you already if you're saved.

So yes, we all trip here and there in the adamic nature of that sinful fallen flesh that will be soon replaced by the glorified body at the pre-tribulation Rapture, but Jesus also said to not worry, considering all the birds and lilies in nature which don't work nor toil yet God cares, clothes and feeds them ! You ought however as a man to work and provide obviously, and btw it liberates you and feels good !

So don't beat yourself up about sinning man, if you feel guilty and grieved in the Holy Spirit dwelling inside your soul, your conscience will convict you to improve and you'll get only better. We're a peculiar people, like shining lamps in a dark generation in a fallen temporary world, let's help, serve, prosper and inspire people to get saved as well, sharing God's GRACE. There's also a time to meditate and everybody has their own pace, learning to walk as a new born child in Christ.

Once you're saved by trusting in the shed blood of our Lord God and Savior, the Creator of all Jesus Christ, then you're saved permanently. Which makes us go for it, doesn't it? By gratitude at least for God who saved us! Which is "our reasonable service" as we live as "living sacrifice" denying the destructive DECEIT of the fallen flesh, putting on the new man, more and more.

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. -Romans 11:22
    For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. -Galatians 5:13
    Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. -Philippians 2:12

God bless

4. Kyrie eleison!

Kyrie eleison! Fapstronaut

Don't lose heart, bro! It's a process, it takes some time. God bless!

Kemar935 likes this.