1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 YEAR OF HARD MODE ABSTINENCE TODAY! 365 DAYS REPORT. YEEEEAAAAHH !!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Never_Return_There, May 1, 2016.

1. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

Your story is really motivational bro...

AFR22027 likes this.
  2. zebroar123

zebroar123 Fapstronaut

Thanks for this inspiring story mate

3. Corn

Corn Fapstronaut

That for me is almost impossible

4. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Awesome, got no words I felt every, and I mean every single thing you said. About getting more socialized , about more confidence, woman attraction and more. What you refered to that people might fail at is looking at woman and feeling like you are at the past days, as you said it should not happen and thank god this feeling passes. And about friends thinking about this, I don't give a damn to be honest. When I have a goal notging will stop me, and I believe you have the same mindset. Never go back to fap, They feeling strange is nothing compared to all the benefits and a much much better life. Great story man!

cr7da8055 likes this.
  5. WhiteLion

WhiteLion Fapstronaut

I am trying for one year as well, so I will take this to heart.

6. I respect your journey and the struggle you deal with. And I don't like all that religious stuff at all, but it's ok, if it works for you.

The Prince of Persia likes this.
  7. The Prince of Persia

The Prince of Persia Fapstronaut

Congratulaytion
    That's a great story and wonderful success
    I appreciate you!

8. RockSolid

RockSolid Fapstronaut

I don't think you should stop looking at girls or talking to them, that's a normal thing every man will do it even if he didn't masturbate ever in his life. But you should not be a pervert though which means you should not look or spy at every single girl you see on the street, from time to time it's ok.
    What you must change is how you express your feelings, you should not express your sexual feelings by masturbating because it's not realistic, it's stupid and disgusting.

9. Suckingtoes

Suckingtoes New Fapstronaut

I’m new to nofap and in my personal experience I can say the withdrawals are real. While in my first weeks of my journey I met a girl through work and I thought everything was going good in my life. Later I found out that I was apart of a love triangle and she was juggling me and a few other guys, this not only destroyed me but also took a toll on my health because apart of the withdrawals I was also battling other addictions like alcohol... broke my record and started drinking again. But I realized no matter how much I fall I should always get back up on my own two feet and keep going.

10. 亨,君子有终

亨,君子有终 Fapstronaut

fighting!

ZenYogi likes this.
  11. This is awesome. Very inspiring. I am very glad to hear that you don't have any social anxiety anymore. You have no idea how nice it is to hear that. I hope that the difference is that dramatic with my reboot as well.

12. ZenYogi

ZenYogi Fapstronaut

13. Bruce K

Bruce K Fapstronaut

Do you have any flatline during those period.. If you have explain your flatline experience

14. refreshed323

refreshed323 Fapstronaut

Great to hear! I am going to save this post.