1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Really like this music!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey @primordial-saiyan! I’m curious to know what are the positive benefits you gained from your streak

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  3. Im in a battle with @dineshwetwo right now. If I manage to beat him I’ll fight you.

4. Happy morning to you too. Will sort out duels tomorrow for me.
    Thank you warrior, glad you joined and look forward to seeing your strength. Might seem random but what interests do you have?
    I think the number one is that you regain clarity, brainfog just goes and nature seems so much nicer. I'm really trying to get rid of all artificial dopamine sources now is my goal, the only place I want to invest my time really is the duels and my life not others really or any girl at all. Also I liked being way more confident and comfortable in my skin. I had a lot of career progression too and also a lot of physical benefits too like clearer eyes and skin. I'll do a weekly report in this duel :) one thing is I feel I couldn't feel as many because I was at home stuck in lockdown so was really demotivating, what benefits do you find anyway? I want to be more active especially because i live in a small town with no pollution here in England.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day, I have surprisingly managed to finish everything I'm supposed to do today with extra time to spare and I now have no idea what to do for the next hour before I go and play.

6. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

well I have started learning programming languages like C language, CPP ,Data Structure, Java.I will learn advance java, Python ,HTML , JavaScript in future.I'm looking for job in software developer.

7. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

8. Nice one, do you have any website/apps? I did have an idea for an app but not found the tools to make it, it's a big idea though so would be successful. I think @Turtleboi and a few others also do coding in here. I know Python basics but have you ever considered making videos on a series of basics of some programming languages, I feel it would be really successful especially if done professionally with a couple of people. In the future I think if I take this organisation outside of nofap, I will need a website for it. I really do see the makings of greatness in all of us and our capabilities and we all should too.

9. @cr7da8055 I forgot the best benefit which is you see everyone as just human so it reduces social anxiety. You don't see anyone better than you which I think is a delusion of society.

10. THE PROTECTOR OF THE DUELS
    protector.jpg
    IN THE WARS FULL OF ANARCHY AND CHAOS,
    HE REMAINS DISCIPLINED
    EVEN AS THE WINDS OF WAR ARE FIGHTING ON THE ENEMIES SIDE
    HE ALWAYS REMAIN STEADFAST FOR OUR CAUSE, GOD-WILLING

HIS VALIANCE IS PERFECT TO PROTECT AND PERSEVERE

I PRONOUNCE THE PROTECTOR OF OUR DUELS:
    @BeastBoyBalling 獣

PLEASE COPY THIS INTO YOUR SIGNATURE, I LOOK FORWARD TO FIGHTING ALONGSIDE YOU:
    Protector of |THE DUELS OF NOFAP|

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  11. MixerAwersome

sure man

12. MixerAwersome

For those who are following my posts...
    I'm happy to tell you guys that my morning wood is back :D:) and I'm feeling more Positive about NoFap now.
    My message to all those who are in flatline is to overcome that period,Do not try to check whether everything is working fine or not,cause it's just a phas e, everything is fine and will be fine,so don't fall for those thoughts and win over negative thoughts about NoFap. There is nothing wrong in the process of NoFap and it will surely give you results. Just stay determined to your personal NoFap Goals and make your own success story one day.
    I'm not going to stop from here now ;)
    Believe it!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Wow, glad to hear you received all those benefits. For me,the biggest reason why I started was brain fog.
    I became much clearer,I was radiating confidence. I could feel myself being alpha. I could do things which I could never before. Most importantly,I had the stamina to sit in one place for a long time and work. I also saw improvements in my athletic ability,though I’m not great at it still. I was looking forward to every single day,facing my fears.
    Most importantly,even when the day went bad, I could think about my streak and feel happy that I was disciplined. That really kept me going when the times were tough. I was like,if I could do no pmo,I could do anything!

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah,that as well. It helps to see everyone on the same level ground. Also,it helped me gain respect for women!

15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Nice word play!

16. No edging either? This is truly a worthy challenge.

17. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Wohoo

18. MMmm, my baby !
    Is that some sneak way of a want of participation ?

19. I'm thinking about it, but I'd have to be sure I wouldn't edge first, even just using my mind. The period's only 5 days though, right?

20. 5 days is considered "not a defeat" when a new duel starts, I believe .
    No edging is forever ever .