1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone/iPod games

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Supermarron, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

hello fellow nofap brethren, I was thinking when I get the urge to PMO why won't I just play fun engaging game on my iPod/iPhone anybody have suggestion on fun game or website that we can visit instead of PMOing?

plant goodness likes this.
  2. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Personally I can't stand the games that have in app purchases so I always buy the 'pay once' games.
    At the moment I'm playing Virtua Tennis on my iPad. A Sega Classic!

3. 王新宇

王新宇 Fapstronaut

Well personally I don't think that's a good idea. I recommend you should do more sports.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  4. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

5. Reinier

Reinier Fapstronaut

I used to play hearthstone.

6. ParkPrince

ParkPrince Fapstronaut

Have you ever heard of King of Glory? It's pretty hot these days

7. plant goodness

plant goodness Fapstronaut

I'd say get away from screens during temptation. Playing an iOS game isn't exactly playing it safe when an urge strikes imho...

8. grayjustin

grayjustin Fapstronaut

If there’s one thing that is enjoyed by people of every age, it’s video games. Sitting in the comfort of your home, you get to experience the thrill of a completely different world.

One such fun and thrilling video game that can be enjoyed by people of every age is 8 Ball Pool. Irrespective of the fact that you’ve played a real pool or not, you are sure to enjoy this game. This is a billiard themed simulation sports game that is maintained as well as operated by Miniclip. The game has been ranked as the top game in the list of Top 100 games of Miniclip. The game offers free content and can be run in any computer and any browser which is flash enabled.

This game is the biggest multiplayer game of its genre. The game nets thousands of players daily. According to the header of one of the corporate pages of Miniclip, the game has got seventy million active users. According to Business Insider, this game was amongst the top 10 startups with the most value in Europe.

9. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Bad idea.
    You don’t want another addiction.

10. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Duolingo, Yousician, Chess.com app... Try them out. If any of them is engaging enough for you, stick to that. If you're going to play more games to quit pmo, why not play games that teach you stuff? But I do agree with others here that doing anything that requires you to be in front of a screen with internet connection might not be the best bet when urges strike.

thinking_differently likes this.
  11. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

As @ShadyPerson pointed out, staying in front of a screen with internet connection will be risky. Try something else, Chess?

12. DortchRules

DortchRules Fapstronaut

I can suggest you to play in the 8 ball pool, it is a good game where you should have a strategy to win. You think that this game is for children but it isn't an easy game and there are a lot of good old players. The biggest problem is coins, it isn't enough all the time, but it is a solution to install the mod with a lot of coins and free entry in all the tournaments. The mod you can download from https://www.jrpsc.org/8-ball-pool-mod-apk/, where is explained how to install it on the phone and many others. After installing I became quickly the best player in this game.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  13. grayjustin

grayjustin Fapstronaut