1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days Without P or M - The Ultra Marathon (Started on May 15, 2020)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, May 7, 2020.

1. Sorry to hear that but I’m glad that you are already looking to set some short term goals. Yes, get ready for round two!

2. Sad, but also very happy about your attitude my friend, keep pushing

3. ;)

LongWayToGo, Jack Herafter and fg4795 like this.
  4. New rule: if you have been inactive on NoFap for more than three weeks you will be automatically dropped from the participants list. If you come back and have not broken your streak, I will put you back on the list. I’m doing this because there are a lot of people who join NoFap who aren’t really committed and then stop logging on after a couple of days. Just doing a bit of spring cleaning. :)

Updated participants list:

@Jefe Rojo
    @LongWayToGo
    @Rohit kumar chowdary
    @SpeedPRDGi
    @Flaumann
    @fg4795
    @Juha
    @Esnaa
    @sonic123rainbow
    @InfinitelyLongSphagetti
    @Starshower
    @stephaniecoconut
    @ooo123
    @Nikhil001o
    @georgebou7
    @Jack Herafter

LongWayToGo and Jack Herafter like this.
  5. Juha

Juha Fapstronaut

I'm still around guys. Still going strong. Keep up the good work everyone!

6. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

On to day 38.
    Yesterday afternoon again I had that same old headache(with more pain)
    Also in the middle of the night that pain hit me very hard.
    But still going hard.

7. Take care buddy. I know it is not apt to tell this quote, but anyways, always remember "Pain is temporary!"

8. Yeah getting morning wood and urges are sometimes there, I had dreams for, 3 to 4 times so far in this last one month.

9. Not easy to write this, but I relapsed. But this is my biggest so far(not justifying to myself that relapse is acceptable).
    Reseting my counter now im out of this race, but ill start again from 3 day challenge and move on there. Best of luck to all of you.
    Reason for relapse: I was home alone(usually not) for few days and then I stopped my running hobby and when I stopped that I didn't get out of my head at all, so I learned that I will need to keep that running hobby so I can get out of my head for while. I think with this habit of running every morning I can overcome this PMO addiction(small piece of puzzle, but so important).
    Peace for all and keep those habits since you will also fail if you don't have your habits!

ReclaimingMyDestiny and Juha like this.
  10. Oh no! Sorry to hear that that @sonic123rainbow . Thanks for participating. Congrats on going so far this time around. Yes, regroup and start again quickly. I hope that you’ll join us for round 2 in August. Take care!

LongWayToGo likes this.
  11. *****************
    DAY 29
    Feeling much better and stronger today. I have noticed a trend of some people making it as far as they have gone and then relapsing. I have done that before too. It’s as if our brains are justifying relapse because “hey, I’ve done great and I need a reward”. Or “I was able to get to this point so I’ll just start over and get even farther next time”. Resist the temptation to relapse just because you have surpassed your personal best. The ultimate goal of freedom from PMO can only be accomplished by leaving PMO behind, no matter what the circumstances. At the end of the day, the most important thing you can do for your recovery is to abstain from PMO.

12. Sad to see you relapse @sonic123rainbow :(
    Keep fighting!

13. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

Day 29 - These days are f***** hard but I keep pushing through...

14. Good! Keep going. From experience I can tell you that they get much easier. Patience and persistence will pay off. It’s different for everyone but usually after 60 days it becomes almost effortless for me.

15. Flaumann

Flaumann Fapstronaut

I experience it differently. I am on Day 59 now and it's as hard as never before... But I know I'll get there..!

16. Happy to complete 28 days. Today wasn't a great day though. May be it was because of the weather. It was a cold and windy day, no sunshine at all, pretty gloomy.

Let's hope tomorrow will be better.

Decade old habit of masturbation has ruined my memory, concentration, focus and retention. I really don't know when will I get my mojo back, like when I was in my high school. Feels like this past decade is a big blurred dot in my life, because of mindless masturbation and ignorance.

NoFap is my only hope left in life.

17. Nikhil001o

Nikhil001o Fapstronaut

Exactly.

18. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut