1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Was there anything else that changed your life as mush as NoFap?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Gasolgasol, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Gasolgasol

Gasolgasol Fapstronaut

Hi. I am 30 y.o. and I am on my 120 days streak now. I absolutely love the benefits. I discovered nofap accidentally from youtube recommendations. And that freaks me out. What if I had discovered it by accident 5 or 10 years ago? My life would have been so much different. That's why I wanna ask you if there was something else in you life that had such profound positive effect on your life as NoFap? Cause I don't want to discover something cool and powerful in 5 or 10 years from now by sheer accident.

david22, unslaver, Parv Jain and 3 others like this.
  2. Level1mountain

Level1mountain New Fapstronaut

Personally - meditation retreat, nothing religious but it blown me away, it was a weekend in a beautiful ashram, with an instructor who helped us deal with lots of experiences in the past, including family issues etc, and make peace with everything, planning to go to next to vipassana when I will have a break

unslaver and A41:14A like this.
  3. Agrosion

Agrosion New Fapstronaut

Taking sleeping seriously. Such a keystone habit.
    I regularly slept <6 hours / night and would put off sleep until my eyes could not take another youtube video. Terrible quality. Terrible quantity. I found that taking it seriously allowed to me to build habits around the set structure that was sleeping. For example, quietening the mind before bed, gratitude before bed, not drinking caffeine past a certain time.

Everything is better when you are not tired.

unslaver and Parv Jain like this.
  4. Bidhan sharma

Bidhan sharma New Fapstronaut

It ruined my 4 years ..i also think if i had listened about nofab .. 3 or 4 years ago i definitely would have done better than today i am..

unslaver, Parv Jain and fishfoody like this.
  5. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

Intermittent Fasting (IF)
    16/8

Attitude of Gratitude

Mindfulness Meditation

unslaver and Parv Jain like this.
  6. Parv Jain

Parv Jain Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Thanks guys
    lemme add my suggestions